1,419 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastcovered parkingone bedroom suiteyogurtthe breakfast areatamiami trailsmall balconynice poolconvenient locationheated poolcoffee makervery nice hotelking bedmicrowavefloridaroomybalconies
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. It is located on the tamiami trail (US 41) both the north and south sides of Naples are within easy reach. The hotel has a family feel to it and is a nice change from the standard big chain hotels. The hotel offers spacious room. Our room had pool view. The pool area is nice and big and they serve a copious continental breakfast. Towels for the pool are available.. The staff is helpful and friendly and most of all the hotel is clean. Thumbs up for the Inn of Naples!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul G
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Paul G,
Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay at the Inn Of Naples. I will take your "thumbs up" and pass it on to our great staff here. Come again soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We had a great experience here. Only one night; we wished we could have stayed longer. The location: quiet residential neighborhood; the property is steps from a pleasant and clean beach. Pool and Jacuzzi, clean and well maintained. When we checked in and asked for a quiet room we were upgraded free into a very spacious suite with comfortable living room furniture, not what you often find in a hotel. Because everything looked so fresh I thought the property had been recently renovated but was told that they do improvements each year. The staff was helpful with good recommendations for dinner, etc.

Room Tip: Hard to say--they all looked nice to us from the outside.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank katieherself

Dear kathyherself,
We are so glad you had the chance to stay with us at the Inn Of Naples, even if for just one night. We hope you get the chance to stay with us again in the future when you are able to stay longer. Thanks for the review.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

From the great location, friendly staff, nice rooms & pool, and a very clean and pleasant environment you can not go wrong staying at the Inn of Naples. We have stayed here for many years and never a problem. I also think the continental breakfast is better than average.
This time we are here for 6 nights. Have never had any luck with naming your own price. In fact this year the rate they suggested was higher than the stay 3 nights and the 4th is free. This has been our best luck on rates. After I called it to their attention that their suggested rate was higher than the 4th night free they agreed with my findings. Regardless of the rate you pay which changes with the season I always feel it is a good value.
Will be back again in January and will try again naming my rate but probably will settle for 4th night free.

Stayed: October 2013

Dear Mary O,
It sounds like you are one of our very loyal past guests. It is so nice to get a review from someone who has been here several times and still loves us. Sorry about the suggest a rate confusion. Hopefully next time we will do our computations correctly. Thanks for taking the time to post the review and we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here! The staff is very friendly. The rooms are really clean en large and so are the towels! The breakfast is good en the pool is nice to be in. If we are ever in Naples again, we definitely go to the Inn of Naples again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Arlett T,
I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Inn Of Naples. It is great to hear a past guests describe us as very clean with friendly staff. What could be more important at a hotel?
Come again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and I have nothing really bad to say about this hotel. At the same time there is nothing great to say about it. Its nice, quiet and clean. My only issue has to do with Priceline. I booked this hotel through name your own price for 3 Stars. This is not a comparable 3 star that I have stayed in before through Priceline. But I wont complain because I still feel the rate I got was fair (maybe slightly high) for the value we received here. The only complaint I have was the breakfast was a bit disappointing. With my experience hotels in this class level have stepped up their free breakfast with lots of hot foods and choices. This feel very old school continental style. But again, thats the only downside.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Josh M,
I am are so glad you stayed with us at the Inn Of Naples. I am sorry to hear that you were a little dissapointed in the breakfast, but, glad to hear you liked everything else. We try to give the breakfast a nice variety while remaining aware of our affordable room rate. Most of the surrounding properties that offer an upgraded breakfast, charge at least $10.00 more per room night. We hope you will come back again in the future as you will be eligible for our 15% past guest discount.
Sue - G.M.,