“Weekend Getaway”
Review of Inn of Naples

Inn of Naples
Ranked #17 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was a nice hotel. Beautiful entrance, pleasant employees and clean, but small rooms. The beds was not comfortable to me and my husband. His back was aching after the 2nd night and the mattress sort of sinks in the middle.

Room Tip: Quiet, clean and quaint.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sue S, General Manager at Inn of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear apattcpa,
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Inn Of Naples. Please drop me an email with your room number so I can check out the bed.
I appreciate you honest review.
Sue - G.M.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I seldom book hotels that aren't part of a bigger chain but I booked this one based on the reviews I read on here. Now I am one of those who will highly recommend this small hotel.
Our room was spotless. The location was great as it was close to everything we wanted. Breakfast was your usual fare which wasn't bad.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Caillech77
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Although the Hotel looks a little dated from the outside it is very nicely appointed inside and the rooms are very nice. My wife, two year old son and I were very happy with the accommodations. They provided a crib for our son at no extra charge and had coffee and tea available all the time. There are public access beaches within a 5 or 10 minute drive in either direction and 5th Ave is only 10 or 15 minute drive away. For the price and quality of the place I have and will continue to recommend the Inn of Naples.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay very clean room was nice. great price. would definitely stay here again. Only bad was the bathroom was a little small but not horrible. Good location. walking distance of McDonalds, and other shops

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is one of our favorite getaways. My husband wears leg braces and appreciated the accessibility of the room. Sue and her team provide a warm welcome and the facility is charming.
Location and amenities in the room were excellent. I also want to comment on the the friendliness of the guests as well as the staff. We can hardly wait to return. Arline and Jack

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very pleasant stay. Room was a bit small for three adults, but staff was quite accommodating in providing a cot. The room was clean, comfortable beds, and all amenities were in working order. Loved the shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the bathroom! Convenient continental breakfast with nice seating facilities, and close to shopping and restaurants. Parking was great, as well. Will definitely stay again and recommend this hotel wholeheartedly.

Room Tip: Very clean, quite and friendly staff. Very pleased with the accommodations. Will certainly book futu...
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent charming hotel . One of the best hotels. in Naples.Excelent location ,clean hotel ,only breakfast can be a litle better. Excellent experiance ,We will visit this hotel again soon.Thank you .