“Great hotel”
Review of Inn of Naples

Inn of Naples
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 2 May 2010

Very nice hotel in a nice city.
We stayed in one of the one bedroom suites, using the 'suggest a rate' system on their own web page, and as we were staying for 12 nights, they took 30% off.
Rooms were large and clean, and a nice overlook of the pool.
Breakfast was nice, but could get a bit crowded at the wrong time.
Two free internet PC's (there is wireless throughout) next to reception, and I did not see any problems with children using them, as suggested previously.
You will need to drive to all the attractions of Naples, but there are some nice restaurants on the Tamiami Trail (nice Greek and Thai), as the ones located on 5th Av are expensive. Please note there is a fantastic kid’s playground, one block south of 5th Ave
The beaches are nice, but parking can sometime be tricky and some charge by meter (v expensive) or a set charge of $8. I would recommend Lowdermilk Park, as it has toilets, food, a playground, and some shade on the beach. You can actually rent chairs and umbrellas. Again, parking is limited for day users, so get their early, or drop the kids and stuff off, and park further away.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank VeryWhiteBrit
Write a ReviewReviews (1,351)

Reviewed 25 April 2010

To The Staff of The Inn of Naples,

I normally do not do reviews but with the great accommodating service that my family and I had received I had to post something! My family had flown in from all over the country for my wedding on April 17th. I also had my rehearsal dinner there. With the pool area I was able to have around 100 people there. All of my guests thought that the party was a hit and that had a lot to do with Sarah and the staff at The Inn of Naples.

The Inn of Naples made all of us feel right at home and with the amount of people we had booked there they made us feel family and gave us all a great wedding rate. I will always remember The Inn of Naples!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JStano33
Reviewed 22 April 2010

This place has free breakfast and the cleanest hotel I've stayed at besides the marriott.best places in any area of Florida I've stayed in.great staff and awesome pool.so clean and great beds they actually get rid of old matresses and replace them.close drive to beaches and downtown Naples.whole foods nearby as well as the zoo.great location.

Reviewed 20 April 2010

This hotel had a coupon in one of Florida travel book. We took a chance and were pleasantly surprised by the comfort, cleanliness, breakfast and pool. We were going to stay one night but stayed for two in order to enjoy the place fully.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2010

This Inn is very nice, affordable and the staff is awesome! The only complaint if I could even call it that was the breakfast area. Breakfast was great but the massive crowd each morning was too much for the small area. The pool, service, everything was very nice and we will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2010

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and we were pleasantly surprised by what we got for our money.The staff was very helpful and friendly.Our room was more like a small appartment and was very cosy.The hotel is well situated near shopping malls and not to far from the beach.(you do need a car to get around this beautiful south Florida city)The only complaint would be that the carpets in the hallway are a little outdated or need to be cleaned and the breakfast area is crammed due to the waffle irons which should be moved to another area to prevent this cramming.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2010

I enjoyed my five-day stay. The rooms were very clean. Breakfast was simple but ample.
The staff was courteous and helful. Beds were comfortable. Good location on Rte. 41. Good rate for group rooms (attending wedding).

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo