“The finest steakhouse!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have dined at many numerous to mention steak houses in this continent,and this restaurant is superb in all respects.Clayton and his wife who are the owners along with his staff present
an excellent steak and seafood cuisine that quite frankly in my opinion are a cut above the rest.This restaurant prides itself on fine dining and ambiance which lends itself to prefection
Preston's Steak House is a jewel and every one of my clients as do myself give it 5 STARS A+++++

1  Thank Rocky L

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Quaint and delicious. Our absolute favorite place for our special occasions. Steak is the best in the area; the soda bread loaves are fresh baked out of the oven, the mac n' cheese is to die for, the chocolate and coconut cakes are so yummy!

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Expensive (figure $100 per person not including drinks), but great steak, service, atmosphere. We've been going here for almost 15 years, once or twice a year. If you love steak and are looking for a great one off restaurant, I highly recommend Preston's.

1  Thank NoatakGirl
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I would like to say that I am not a fan of high end steakhouses and I did not choose this restaurant. The service was good and the quality of the food was very good. But that's all you get. The is no cuisine. No creativity or real cooking skill demonstrated in their offerings. . I sampled three cuts of steak, two different NY strips and a filet. The NY strip from the menu was very good. A nice crust and quite flavorful. Not quite melt in your mouth, but very good. The slices of the special bone in strip and filet I sampled were decent but really not that great. The crab appetizers went over well as did the beet salad, which was quite small and the French onion soup. I ordered the crab cakes because I refuse to pay such ridiculous prices for a piece of steak. The crab on the cakes was good, but there was no creativity in their creation. They were incredibly bland. No seasoning at all. The fact that the owner and his wife do the cooking in back is supposed to be cute, but I would rather have chefs that know how to cook. The sides were tasty but tiny, not to be shared. The cakes were homemade by the wife, and they were good, if you were eating at their home, but they were not pastry chef quality. The key lime pie was probably from Publix. Overall I was disgusted by the prices they charge for the items on the menu. I don't understand how people justify paying $60 plus for a piece of steak. As one other reviewer posted, where's the cuisine? There is no real cooking skill demonstrated here. As long as they don't over cook the steak, because the cuts are so high quality, they will taste good. This restaurant is seriously, actually ridiculously overpriced. Please do not waste your money on food like this.

7  Thank Zgcracker
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My husband and I sometimes share a steak (and still have some left over) because it is more than ample after bread, salads, drinks and along with a side dish...it is simply enough (or sometimes too much)! This place charges TEN DOLLARS for a 'splitting charge' (an empty plate!) and when you are paying $59 for a strip steak...I think that is too much! Everything was a la carte as in most restaurants of this quality...I chose to order a minimal priced entree ($19.95 for FIVE shrimp...which even though tasty and presented nicely...stillllllll) because of the plate charge...but I won't be going back because of this. Morton's doesn't gouge you like that! The steak was excellent, (no sauces offered whatsoever...and I am fond of bernaise as well as some other chef offerings to go with beef) but the order of potatoes, while tasty, was plain ...could have come from a restaurant like a Shoneys! Salad dressings very good...'secret recipe'....bread came in a small loaf that was hard to tear or cut delicately. Nice (not elegant)....but not for the overall price and policies.

4  Thank golfingirl2