“What Crap!”

Ranked #714 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
naples, fl
“What Crap!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

So I started the evening by throwing out a large pizza from Jet's....which had been recommended by our Italian painter as being the best pizza around. Still being hungry I ran up to Wendy's, which I haven't been to in many years. I got a double burger of some kind which was....meh. Karen wanted a chicken sandwich. Knowing her I got it grilled and plain. They didn't even put a piece of lettuce on it! She took one look at it and wouldn't even take a bite...but I did and then I remembered: they make the worst chicken sandwich ever! Don't these people ever try their own food....gag me with a spoon but there food is really crappy.

• Visited April 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Wow....for fast food. HORRIBLE, Reason why, I had gone here before and had no problem, great service in fact. Tonight However, I was waiting at least 10 minutes for a sandwich..REALLY? Not one single customer in the drive through line. Upon entering, I had ordered my sandwich and was asked to go to the pick up window. There, I was greeted by a VERY RUDE African American person. He had taken my money and of course said.."your order will be right up". No such luck, I had waited at least 10 minutes, maybe more.....HORRIBLE.... for the term of FAST FOOD!. Now I will admit, I was probably not the nicest person as I had revved my engine a few times and flashed my head lights to get my food, but come on...seriously....10 minutes? I will mind you, the restaurant itself was closed, this is drive through Wendy's. When I finally received my food, I was greeted by a VERY VERY RUDE African American lady saying "I am sorry about the wait here's your food and SLAMMED the window in my face". She did her job....but seriously, slamming the window in someone's face....really?? All I wanted to say was, "no problem, I understand" because, I work in customer service, and I know what it takes to make the guest or customer happy. WORST VISIT EVER, I will NOT RETURN. However, you can bet, I will be speaking with the GM...or supervisor later on in the week....REALLY FAST FOOD?? One more thing, I did not even receive a receipt.......WOW......F*.......THAT....HORRIBLE. there are other Wendy's here in Naples, please....DO NOT GO HERE! TERRIBLE.....let's see if I get a reply....very doubtful.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jonathan B
Syracuse, New York
“This was our first visit to this Wendy's - and the food was great!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

It seemed like the entire Post Office was there for lunch when we stopped by. We hadn't been to Wendy's for a long time, but it was the closest place to where our car was being serviced - and we were hungry.

I had the "Spicy Chicken" combo and my wife had a small cheeseburger, both with shakes. We were surprised at how good everything tasted. The chicken was firm, grizzle-free and peppery, and the hamburger done to her liking. The restaurant was clean and inviting. The price, for everything, was under $15 - and we went away fully satisfied.

When you go a fast food joint, you hope you'll get fast service. In spite of a rather large crowd at lunchtime, Jeff (the guy who took our order) and the staff provided fast service in a friendly atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
“Ugh”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I really dislike going in this place as it just isn't cleaned. Food is very average and I won't be going back because the place is dirty.b

Visited June 2012
Naples, Florida
“Hey, it's Wendy's... what can I say.”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Wendy's... try one you've tried them all. Some are busier than others.

Visited November 2011