“Very nice & clean”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples
Ranked #40 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 17 December 2011

The staff were very friendly and helpful upon checkin and upgraded us to a king suite without my asking since we were Marriott Rewards members. The room was large and very clean, we found no issues with the room in terms of cleanliness or maintenance issues. The heated outdoor pool was great. When I asked the front desk which pizza places delivered she gave me a stack of menus for local restaurants that delivered.

The hotel isn't too far from downtown Naples and the beach, but it isn't exactly in the middle of everything. It's very well priced for its location. I'd definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fraggable

Reviewed 17 October 2011

My wife and I stayed one night while traveling through Florida. Close to downtown Naples. Helpful friendly staff, clean comfortable room and good breakfast. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobbtoday
Reviewed 22 August 2011

My family and I stayed here 8/19/11 - 8/20/11. The hotel is gorgeous and clean as can be! I believe it was built in 2009, so it looks brand new. The decor was very modern, and inviting. We arrived around 10 - 11pm, and they offered us FRESH coffee and hot tea in the lobby common area! We got to our suiite and it had a beautiful living room when we opened the door. There was a flat screen TV, and even an iHome to play music or charge your iPhone or iPod! The beds were super comfortable, and each had 5 fluffy pillows! The bathroom was large, and they had Pantene shampoo/conditioner for guests to use (as well as another brand face bar and body bar). In the morning, we left around 6:45am, and the breakfast was already out. It included hard boiled eggs, ham and cheese quiche (that you heat in the microwave), yogurt, milk, breakfast sandwiches, 6 or more choices of cereal, bagels, 3 kinds of muffins, apples and bannanas, and a waffle maker! Great selection. Of course they had all the condiments to go with, as well as coffee, hot tea, juice, and water. The staff was very friendly and helpful. No complaints what-so-ever!

Room Tip: New and beautiful hotel with friendly staff, comfortable beds, and a hearty continental breakfast!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank mneuman8201
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The hotel was close to I-75, but far enough away that noise was not an issue. Good breakfast, very comfortable bed, and friendly staff. Plenty of shopping and restaurants close by and convenient to south Naples and downtown.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2011

The hotel WAS very CLEAN ,staff was very professional and they had a huge variety of Breakfast from 6- 9:30 a.m. One of the staff called Judith Wise was very knowledgeable about the areas especially places to eat on Marco Island and where to go for great beach life.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and were very happy
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2011

This is simply the best place to stay in Naples.
I have been staying here for over a year now since they opened at least once a month. The staff is the nicest and most professional I have seen anywhere. Everyone is always busy in this hotel, working really hard. The service is excellent , from the Manager who is always there, the Front Desk ladies,( they all know my name), to the housekeepers. Everyone is always smiling and trying to help. The hotel looks and feels like it did a year ago. Super Clean!!! I can not say that enought. Super Clean!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I checked in and went to my room. My nose quickly started to close up; I assume this was due to elevated mold spore levels. I told the desk I could not stay unfortunately due to my allergy hypersensitivity. One desk clerk was pleasant, but another who thought she was in charge was REALLY unpleasant. I thought she went out of her way to be rude. It was with great relief that I then received outstanding attitude at the Hampton Inn, I-75 where I ended up staying.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo