Stayed here one night for business, and it was sufficient but could be better. The standard room was pretty small but adequate. There were only a few towels in the room, and they were very thin. The hotel showed signs of wear. Chipped vase in the bathroom, stains on carpet, broken light in hall by elevator, etc. it's just something you notice when you arrive, and as they say, first impressions are everything! AC in room was loud too. We stay at a lot of Marriott's/Residence/Fairfields, and they are typically great, so I notice when things could be improved.
For example, at breakfast, the spread was disappointing. The scrambled eggs were terrible, variety poor, and things were messy and not replenished. The coffee machine was broken, or only slowly producing coffee, so there was a line for coffee and a lot of grumpy people (understandably!) not the quality of breakfast I expect. The breakfast area was small and crowded too. Hard to find a seat.
Then I went to print my boarding pass, but only one of two computers in the lobby, across from the front desk(!) were connected to a printer. I asked the young man at the front desk for help, but he just said "only that computer is connected to the printer." Um, ok, that is ridiculous. Didn't offer to help, either. It should be easy to have both connected (another guest and I tried, but clearly the front desk should fix this ) So a nice guest kindly gave up her seat so a couple of us could print things) although minor, this is a hassle. If there are two computers in the business CTR, they should be connected to the printer. What made it humorous is that it was several feet from a non-busy front desk which didn't seem to care. I love these small hotels, and typically find them friendly, accommodating, and very sufficient for business or pleasure travel. But I'd probably skip this one next time, or I'd come back after a refurbishment & improved reviews. Also, the hotel, while being in a convenient spot, and quiet, had a pool area in an odd spot. Adjacent to the pull-up area for check-in/lobby. Not in the back or less visible area. It was quite small, but I'm sure good enough for a dip! I don't think I'd sit there to relax and read a book though! We had a great stay at a similar property up the road in Ft Myers, you can see my review for that. I think with some improvements, this hotel could be great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples is located near many popular destinations, including Ave Maria University, the Florida Everglades, Marco Island, and North Collier Regional Park. Our Naples, Florida hotel's many services for business and leisure guests include complimentary breakfast served daily and free Wi-Fi offered throughout our hotel. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples also allows you to work and relax in modern accommodations that boast ergonomic work space and signature Marriott bedding, a unique feature offered among hotels in Naples, FL. Stay with us and maintain your workout routine at our state-of-the-art fitness center, with free weights and Cybex cardio equipment, and soak up the Florida sun at our outdoor pool. Traveling for work? Take advantage of our complimentary business services and host small meetings in our well-equipped boardroom. Whether visiting Naples for business or leisure, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples offers what you need to a enjoyable trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Naples Hotel Naples
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Naples
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Naples Florida