“So Relaxing”

Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boat Tours
Ranked #2 of 135 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Sweet Liberty is SW Florida's largest catamaran that runs 3 cruises daily to the public as well as offers private group trips for weddings and memorial services. Located at the historic Naples City Dock in Naples, FL. Please visit our website for more information.
Reviewed 20 June 2010

We went on the 3 hour Shelling Trip to Key Island. It takes approx 1 hour to get there and then you spend 1 hour on Key Island and 1 hour back. The shells were abundant, we picked up lots of Sanddollars. The whole trip was excellent, the crew were friendly and informative. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Helen4186
There are newer reviews for Sweet Liberty Catamaran Sailing & Boat Tours

Reviewed 25 April 2010

We booked a sunset cruise with this company, all five of us thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were extremely professional, the ship was well equipped, and we saw a fantastic sunset. It was also reasonably priced and we would definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Familynortheast
Reviewed 19 January 2010

If you enjoy shelling, sailing and sight-seeing, the 3 hour shelling cruise on Sweet Liberty is just great! The sights are great on the way to Keewaydin Island, which is only accessible by boat. About an hour of shelling is spent there, with very little competition for the prize shells. Mitch and Kevin are great "hosts" on the cruise, and I would highly recommend this on your next visit to the Naples area.

1  Thank Sunflowerfargo
Reviewed 3 January 2010

I too am a bit surprised that more reviews haven't been written regarding the excellent cruises upon the Sweet Liberty.

My husband and I enjoyed out two hour dolphin viewing cruise. I saw several dolphins but we just really enjoyed being out on the water. This was the first time either of us had been on a catamaran and this is the ONLY WAY TO CRUISE! Smooth sailing......Very much worth the less than $30 we spent on this two hour cruise.

I have no doubt that will cruise on Sweet Liberty on our next vacation to Naples.

1  Thank VeeBee66
Reviewed 19 July 2009

I'm a native Floridian, new to the SW florida area with company from Paris, France. I was looking to share with my guest an experience that shows why I love this part of the world. The sunset catamaran cruise on the Sweet Liberty afforded me this opportunity. It's a very relaxing yet entertaining combination of views of exquisite homes and natural wildlife. The tour guide offer the right mix of information both of the history and ecosystem. We were fortunate enough to have a pod of Dolphin come right up to the boat and come out of the water enough to see them several times. Once we got into open water the crew cut off the motors, put the sails up, turned on some soft music and let us enjoy the gorgeous view of the water and the setting sun. The boat holds 49 people which allows you to sit or move around comfortably. At around $30 per person, the price is very affordable and you can even bring your own picnic in a small cooler and/or combine a deal with the Dock restaurant. I didn't know about the the combo deal when I booked, but I overheard that price was only $45 per person. I'll probably take advantage of that next time I have guest. I don't know why this cruise hasn't been reviewed by anyone else, it was a very pleasant way to spend the evening.

2  Thank yvonneh