“Best Gelato Anywhere”

Cesibon
Ranked #1 of 47 Dessert in Naples
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Description: Our gelato and sorbet are freshly homemade with artisanal philosophy, tradition and premium ingredients. IMPORTANT: Cesibon is closed temporarily ! We will reopen on May 9th with new flavours. See you soon !
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having lived in Italy full-time for two years and having taught there for 15 years, I have to rate Cesibon as one of the best gelato shops anywhere. Made with French, rather than Italian flair, the friendly proprietors allow samples, which come in handy because all flavors are creamy and delicious and it may be difficult to choose. Portions are generous and you should order European style, with multiple flavors per cup or cone. Located on the south end of the plaza on the southwest corner of Tamiami Trail and Vanderbilt Beach Road, this gelateria is truly a great find. I soothe my diet guilt by reminding myself gelato has less fat that ice cream. That's good because we go here as often as we can.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place for gelato. Difficult to find even if you make it to the parking lot. Drive right along the stores and look for the ice cream sign. You will not see it from the street. They don’t sell crepes anymore. Everything considered, It’s worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Cesibon for gelato. Gelato was freshly made and so creamy. Service was great! The owners were very friendly and gracious. I’m not always crazy about gelato, but this was just like being in Italy.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

These two people, possibly husband and wife are very unhappy campers. You can tell they hate what they're doing.
If you go, don't tip them. They don't deserve anything!

Sandrine C, Propriétaire at Cesibon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Good morning, I am passionate about Gelato as much as I'm concerned about customer satisfaction. I work hard everyday to make high quality Gelatos and I also decide on the quantity of fruits, flavors and toppings to make sure it has the best taste and balance. I understand your frustration and you are more than welcome to stop by my store to have a different client experience. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Just visited Cesibon for the first time and boy are we glad we stopped for gelato at this place!! Our daughter (7 Year’s old) is a true gelato expert and she was blown away by their pistachio and Oreo cookie flavors.
I had the tiramisu flavor and my husband tried the yoghurt/berries and we were equally happy
The atmosphere makes you think of a gelato place in Italy and the pink colors really make you happy!!
We can truly recommend this place This time TripAdvisor was right

Sandrine C, Owner at Cesibon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Kamo77, Thank you so much for your nice review. I'm looking forward to seeing you again with your family on your way to Sanibel or Miami