“Overwhelmed Experience”
Review of Naples Princess

Naples Princess
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come cruise aboard the most Elegant Yacht in Southwest Florida, the Naples Princess. Sightseeing, lunch, dinner or hors d'oeuvres cruises. We are open 7 days a week, rain or shine. We also offer specialty cruises, holiday cruises and private or semi-private charters.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We signed up for the Lunch Sightseeing Cruise which left the dock at 12:00 noon and lasted for 1.5 hours. We were very impressed with the lunch menu, variety of salads, bread and cold cuts if you arrive early enough once they call out that there serving lunch you can enjoy fresh baked chocolate chipped cookies which my brother-in-law say`s was worth the admission. The cost is well worth it as we were served by a friendly staff and the sights were well worth it. There was plenty of narration by the ships Capitan which made it also very interesting. We saw dolphins along the way as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

My husband and I went on the 2:30 sightseeing cruise today. It was wonderful. The crew was very helpful and polite. The captain was entertaining while telling us about the area. We had a few mixed drinks and the cheese and crackers basket. There was more than enough cheese and crackers for the two of us, and it was only $5.00! The ship was very clean and comfortable. It was a very pleasant afternoon. I would highly recommend it !

1  Thank PAvacationer
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Taken this cruise attraction on several occasions and was always well pleased. However, this time the experience was not good because the narration was limited to only several minutes (previously, the narration was for most of the cruise and was highly informative; this time music was played most of the time); the crew was surly (previously, the crew members were very friendly), and the company allowed cigar smoking, which was just awful as the man smoking had the biggest, nastyest-smelling cigar possible. This was also bad because children had to breath in the cigar smoke. Had much nicer cruises previously, but not this time. The company should make sure that cigar smoking is not allowed and that more narration is provided.

1  Thank teddybee1
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My two cousins and I took a 1.5 hr boat ride on the Naples Princess. We were on the 12:00 tour. This boat line needs to stop all Cigar and Pipe smoking. If someone desperately needs a cigarette , then fine. But smoking a stogie for all to smell during this trip was unnecessary!

The tour had very little narration. My cousin told me that they had been on this trip numerous times and they had such great narrators-this person barely spoke.

All in all, it would have been a fabulous trip if I did not have to smell the smoke and I heard more narration.

1  Thank margFL
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We took the Sunset More Than Hor D'oeuvres cruise and it was incredible! The ship was immaculate and just beautiful. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We had more than enough food to eat, which was delicious. The scenery is just marvelous, and includes some larger than life homes and properties. Of course, the sunset just caps off your perfect evening. This is truly is a "must do" while visiting Naples and is well worth the price.

1  Thank Sandy F