Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Awesome

we loved the friendly staff, the wonderful tour, and the food. It was a very relaxed full enjoyable... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Resort548242
via mobile
Only ONE thing can make it better......

This was a great and very fun trip but there was one thing missing...narrative. We cruised past all... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Airtime855
California

Recommended experiences in and around Naples
from US$32.50
from US$60.00
from US$74.99
More Info
All reviews dinner cruise top deck prime rib open deck middle deck multi million dollar homes beautiful sunset gulf of mexico full bar port royal great cruise beautiful night expensive homes nice boat crew members friendly crew nice afternoon
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Fabulous to look at the homes of the rich and famous from the Naples Princess, great commentary, sun bathing on the dec equals.....perfect !

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Food was great. Views were great! Service was great! Family with 11 people from 6 to 66. Would definitely do it again.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Mark F
NaplesPrincess, Manager at Naples Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you had a special day with your family! We were honored to be apart of it!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

A pleasant evening on the water. Taste some wine enjoy some appetizers see a little of Naples. An entertaining two hours, especially good for a group.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We travel to Naples each summer, and the Princess has been a part of the vacation the last three trips. I would note that we have not done a lunch or dinner cruise, but rather the mid-afternoon trip that features a couple cash bars and snacks. I suppose it might be a little strange to gawk at the waterside mansions, but even if you aren’t interested in that, you’ll enjoy the cruise itself. Each year we’ve seen at least one dolphin, if not more, which always thrills our kids. What I love about it is that you can go out on the bow or up on the top deck and feel the wind as you travel, or, if the summer heat is too much, you can hang out on one of the two air-conditioned inner decks. My elderly parents accompany us on the cruise as well, and they were able to negotiate the lower deck with no problems. The captain is always really well-versed in Naples history, and we learn something new each time. The rest of the staff has always been professional and kind. My only caution is that it is a pricey trip, so make sure you check Groupon before you buy tickets, to see if they’re running a special.

Date of experience: July 2018
NaplesPrincess, General Manager at Naples Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you so much for your repeat business and for taking the time to write a review! Guests like you are what make us excited to come to work each day! Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you on your next summer trip!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Hi guys,
I emailed info@napels princess several times in the hope they can match the price my friends paid on Groupon. As of yet, they have not given me the common courtesy to respond. I purchased 3 tickets for about $151 and my friends purchased 3, for $90. Within in minutes of purchasing the tickets, I called right away to cancel and I was told there aren’t any refunds. They won’t catch me again!!

1  Thank NILSA N
NaplesPrincess, Front Office Manager at Naples Princess, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

We are so sorry for any troubles you experienced. We truly appreciate your business. Unfortunately Groupon is an outside service that does that deal that we run periodically through the summer. We hope you still had a great time on board!