“Not to be missed”

Naples Botanical Garden
Ranked #1 of 124 things to do in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre world-class garden paradise that features the plants and cultures of the tropics and subtropics between the latitudes of 26 degrees North and 26 degrees South including Brazil, the Caribbean, Southeast Asia and Florida. A hands-on interactive Children’s Garden along with 90 acres of beautifully restored natural habitats, walking trails and a Butterfly Garden offer educational entertainment and enjoyment for people of all ages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Boston,MA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

A beautiful place and a wonderful way to spend a morning or afternoon in Naples.. Take a tour with one of the volunteers. If one of the Harris is available ask for them. Very nice and very knoweldgeable.

Visited December 2013

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Botanical Gardens MUST”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

It was wonderful. My friend pushed me around in a wheel chair as I
had a hip replaced.
The Lego exhibition was up and it was a truly beautiful day.
Food truck from Campello's offered delicious lunch and provided
us aa place to rest.
Can't wait to go back next year. Naples has it all!!!!

Visited February 2014
Florida
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Yeah, it's beautiful”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Seemed well maintained, they have a butterfly thing you can look at. I think if you are really into botany you will have a good time here. Great water features, great photo ops, etc.

My advice, have lunch elsewhere and spend the afternoon here looking at stuff. There's plenty to see.

I think they have docents to explain things, but somehow we didn't figure out the schedule or whatever. I guess it was our fault, but that would be my concern. If you have people to explain what we are looking at, then make that info known. And maybe I just missed it. Nobody's perfect.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank BillBoeing
BONITA SPRINGS, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“If you love gardening or Flowers, this is a must see place.”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Botanical Gardens is a must see place. The gardens are beautiful and the colors are spectacular. I go several times a year because it is always changing. Be prepared to spend hours here. They even have a butterfly garden and water spouts for the younger children to enjoy. Periodically during the year, you can also purchase clipping of plants at a wonderful price. My huge bogonia I purchased last year for $10 is still blooming. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Visited February 2014
Naples
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Garden Around”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Wanna see some really cool gardens from around the world? We enjoyed the colors and textures of the Brazilian Garden the most. Wow...you can take a leisurely stroll, or actually get a nice little walk in, as you waltz through the featured gardens within the garden. My three-year-old granddaughter liked the children's huge treehouse area and playing in the children's playhouse. She even watered plants with one of the pitchers. Very nice experience and they're expanding for next year. A must-do when you're in Naples...you'll see if you go. I guess they're making a huge new visitor center/gift shop.

Visited May 2014