“The right guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fish The Salt

Fish The Salt
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Tim Daugherty welcomes angles of all experience levels, children & adults, from the beginner to the seasoned pro. Southwest Florida offers some of the finest backcountry light tackle fishing in the world. The Southwest coast including Estero Bay, Naples, Marco Island, and down through the 10,000 Islands offers some of the finest backcountry light tackle spin & fly fishing in the country. This area lends us pristine bays, mangroves, oyster bars, tidal estuaries, and passes. Our paradise contains miles of shorelines and grass flats attracting some of the best in shallow water fishing. The four most sought after game fish including tarpon, snook, trout, and redfish can be targeted on a year round basis. Backcountry fishing is so popular because it typically offers protected year round calm waters. Whether it's fly fishing the grass flats or sight fishing the white sand beaches and mangroves you are sure to always have an amazing experience out on the water!
Denver, Colorado
“The right guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2010

I had the pleasure of fishing with Captain Tim in June and had a blast. The fishing was excellent and diverse -- we weren't just going to one hole catching the same fish. Caught plenty of snook and redfish, plus several jacks/snapper and a shark. He even found some tarpon, but they weren't interested in eating that day.

I have fished with other guides, but Tim is the best. He is patient, gives good instruction and shares his wealth of information to enhance the experience. By all means, get on this boat if you really want to have fun and catch fish!!

Chicago
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2010

Based on the reviews here, I called Captain Tim and set up a half day fishing trip for my two daughters and me. Not really knowing what to expect with Ocean fishing I must say we were all pleasantly impressed. Tim is a great guy, very knowledgeable and someone you would want to hang with for four hours in a boat. My girls loved the trip and the fishing was terrific. We will be back...thanks Tim!

Burnsville, Minnesota
“Get Hooked Fishing Charters is Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2010

My husband and I used Captain Tim's services in April, 2010. We went backwater fishing and had a great time! Tim was friendly, and he helped us to catch many different types of fish (including a shark!). We also asked Tim to take us shelling, and he took us to a place with TONS of shells.

If we go back to the area, we would definitely hire him again.