“Pure Naples - Double Sunshine Cruise”
Review of Pure Florida

Pure Florida
Ranked #9 of 139 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pure Florida specializes in water experiences that bring the beauty and wonder of Southwest Florida within reach! Family owned and operated, Pure Florida offers pure family fun for all ages. Pure Florida's Naples location offers sightseeing and sunset cruises, Jet Ski tours and rentals, boat rentals, fishing trips and charters, eco-tours, jet boat thrill rides and private family and corporate cruises. Recently named best family-fun activity, overall attraction, sightseeing tour, watersport rental and fishing charter by Gulfshore Life’s Reader’s Choice Awards, Pure Florida provides so many ways to `seas the day’!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was on the Steering Committee of a group of 80 people who went on the Double Sunshine cruise this past Sunday. It was a wonderful day due to the professionalism, experience and exceptionally pleasant personalities of the crew on board. The boat was well-equipped, roomy and very clean. Snacks and drinks were available for purchase. The narration was really interesting and informative and the crew even helped us clean up at the end. As we were returning to the dock, a full moon was rising - a perfect end to a perfect day! I would highly recommend this Naples attraction.

Merle C.

PureNaplesFL, Owner at Pure Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Hi Merle,

Thank you for visiting us with your committee and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are so proud of our team and I will be sharing your review with them all. We hope you will us again, either with your committee or friends and family.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This afternoon 80 members of an organization that I belong to and I went on the Double Sunshine for a Sunset Cruise. It was spectacular! The narration was extremely well done -- we heard some very interesting facts about the homes in Port Royal and the history of the area. Robin was extremely helpful in planning the cruise for our organization, and the crew -- Steven, Jenny, and Dave -- made this trip really special. Everyone had a fantastic time! If your ogramization is looking for something special to do, you can't do better than a Sunset Cruise on the Double Sunshine!

Hello Susan,

Thank you for choosing Pure Naples and for the wonderful review on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased to be able to share this with our team, all taking great pride in the services we provide. We hope to see you and your organization again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

We took my 89 year old mother on a fishing trip on the Lady Brett today. We wanted it to be a very memorable time for her. Capt. Neil and Rob were fantastic!!!!! They made the day so special for her. She caught a 10-lb grouper and we will never forget this day! Thank you so much to everyone who made this a once-in-a-lifetime experience for my mom. I highly recommend the Lady Brett!!!!

1  Thank Laura P

Dear Laura,

Your review of your experience with us aboard the M/V Lady Brett is very touching and we appreciate you sharing it with us on Trip Advisor. We will be sure to share your review with Captain Neal and Rob. Thank you for choosing Pure Naples for such a special day. We hope we can make more memories with your family in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

A group of us went on the Sunset Cruise on the boat Double Sunshine. We had 10 adults, 6 teenage boys, and one 12 year old. The cruise takes you through the bay with some history narration. The boys found the historical part boring of course. We then got a tour of some of the waterfront homes in Naples and this was very interesting. The narrator was very good and told interesting stories about each of the houses. On our way we had two dolphins swim beside our boat and they gave us some jumps and spins. Everyone loved it! The sunset itself was spectacular. Many great photos opportunities. Beer and wine are available for purchase.
We were able to use a Groupon coupon. Thoroughly enjoyed.

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for choosing Pure Naples and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased to hear that your everyone in your group enjoyed the Sunset Cruise on M/V Double Sunshine. We hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have done many fishing trips in several states; however, this place is one of the best I have ever seen. We did several "headboat" and a charter trip. Captain Mike was one of the best captains I have ever fished with. All the staff was interested in making our trips as interesting and fun as possible. The only "problem" we had was we could not go again because we were leaving Florida. Not only do I recommend Pure Naples, but I know for sure I will be back again. You owe yourself a trip with this company.
The pictures give some idea of the time we had. There were many more fish caught though....

PureNaplesFL, Owner at Pure Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Good Morning,

I wanted to thank you for choosing Pure Naples for your fishing trip as well as for your very gratifying review. We will share your kind words with our team, especially Captain Mike. We hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Captain Harry Julian, Owner, Pure Naples