“Great location and reasonable rates in beautiful...”
Dining Room Living room with view of lake
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining Room
Living room with view of lake
View of living room from dining room.
Master bedroom with King bed and ensuite bathroom
Master bedroom with 32' Flatscreen.
Master bathroom with tub, shower, dual sinks, and WC.
Guest bedroom
Full kitchen with newer appliances.
Utility room in condo with washer/dryer
Carport with underneath designated parking
Have coffee overlooking the lake and fountain.
Largest resort style pool in SW Florida
Naples pier at sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Barbara M
“Great location and reasonable rates in beautiful Naples”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This year was our 4th year in Alan's rental at Falling Waters. Alan is the perfect owner as any issue is quickly addressed and he is easy to work with. We love the way the condo is situated. Sun in the morning on the lanai off master bedroom and living room and shady if its hot in the afternoon sun. The vaulted ceiling adds to the feeling of an already very spacious condo. It's just a quick stroll to the beautiful pool, our grandchildren's favorite thing about coming to visit us! Of course all of the amenities are as stated in Alan's description. We love coming here and plan on returning next year.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Apr 2018
It is always great to have you both come back each year. Looking forward to hosting you an Dennis again next year. Thanks for coming back!
Anja-R196...
Wegberg, Deutschland
“A pleasure to stay”
Reviewed 8 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Our stay in Nov. 2017 was the second in Alan's condo. We enjoyed it as much as two years ago. The condo is clean and has everything you need for your vacation including a cooler and 4 beach chairs. It is very close to the pool and from the lanai you have a wonderful view over the pool. The TV is huge and the internet works really good. The only downer in my wife's opinion is the stove which seems to be very out-of-date to us. All in all,renting from Alan is uncomplicated, we love it and would stay there again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
9 Dec 2017
Thanks to Anja and Chris for staying with us. I am glad you had a good experience and hope that when you come back to Florida, you think of staying with us. It was also a pleasure meeting you both!
Pewaukee Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

26 Mar 2014
I want to thank Kathy for the glowing review. I was happy that we got your problem corrected so quickly. Please let me know if you intend to visit SW Florida again, we would love to have you and Bob back anytime!
Warwickshire, UK
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
7 Jan 2014
I was very happy to have Richard and his family come such a long way to stay at the condo. They too made the whole experience an excellent one. I certainly hope that if they come back "across the pond" to SW Florida, that they would consider staying with us again. Thanks!
Ohio

Reviewed 22 June 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing