“No thank you!”

Ranked #59 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“No thank you!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

My Mom and I got to this hotel at 12:30pm and I went to asked the front desk person/manager if he'd like me to come back because it was before the 2:00 check-in time. He said it was early but fine, and showed us to a room. We were overcome with the smell of cigarette smoke. I went to the office to ask for another room because my mother has asthma. The manager YELLED at me saying that I was too early. I reminded him that I offered to return after check-in. He hemmed and hawed and showed us to another room. The cigarette smoke was faint in the second room but not enough to trigger the asthma. The room was somewhat clean but very run down. The telephone electrical jack was missing its cover (exposed wiring), microwave was filthy, and the refrigerator was unplugged with a wet musty towel stuffed inside. We decided to go have lunch and hit the beach instead of bringing any luggage to the room. After thinking about Conty's most of the day and how bad it was, we decided to stay at another motel in Naples. This motel is far from the center of Naples and is more like a youth hostel (which is cool if that's what you're looking for). We were told by management that mostly workers and laborers are housed here and they just "smoke and get drunk and pass out in their recliners" that are placed outside the rooms. We never went back and mailed the key to the motel. There is a 2-story building in the back of the property and maybe the rooms are nicer there. The housekeeper was very nice when we spoke with her!

Room Tip: Ask management to see several rooms (heard they're nicer rooms in the two-story building) before...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank CapriSun P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 31 October 2011

A kitch-looking classical motel that was seemingly clean and had everything you need in a cheap motel - ie beds and a working shower. The room did have an ant problem though and my travelling companion and I both came away with bites that we swear we didn't get from our everglades trip. The food offered for breakfast was edible but the drinks were rubbish - cold water for tea, a sugar-filled artificial orange 'juice' and watery nasty coffee.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Naples hotels

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 July 2011

The place was not very clean. They have pets (cat and dog) in the lobby.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple