“excellent trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ms.B.Haven Fishing & Eco Charters

Ms.B.Haven Fishing & Eco Charters
Ranked #1 of 131 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Naples Fishing Charters and Sightseeing Eco- Tours with legendary Capt. Mike Bailey 2nd generation Naples Native, fishing the 10,000 Islands and Gulf of Mexico over 30 years
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Steger, Illinois
“excellent trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

we went out with captain mike one day and with captain hunter one day if you want to catch fish and have an incredible time definitely use these guys we had the best time ever we will definitely go back and use these two captains theyre the best

Alameda, California
“Amazing Deep Sea Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My husband and I went deep sea in Naples, FL. with Ms. B. Haven Fishing Eco Charters. Captain Hunter was our guide and we had such an amazing time. Captain Hunter (who has grown up fishing in the Gulf) was extremely experienced and he knew al the great fishing spots. My husband went a few weeks before and he was so impressed that he wanted to share the experience together with me. One 400 lb. Grouper and ca. 40 other fish later, we returned to the dock. We released the 400 lb. Grouper and several other fish and still had plenty to take home. Captain Hunter cleaned our fish for us and I can say, this was one of the most awesome experiences I have had!

Rockford, Illinois
“Incredible 2 days of fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

We went out with Capt. Hunter last week and had such a great time we decided to go again a few days later. We landed 5 goliath grouper total, the biggest at over 200 pounds! We also landed multiple sharks and a large amount of mackeral and snapper. It was perfect charter, as those who wanted a big fish could go for their trophy while the other family members who were content with anything went for the smaller ones. Capt. Hunter is extremely knowledgeable and helpful on the fishing boat. I would recommend him to anyone who has the opportunity!

Visited August 2013
“Big fish small fish tons of fish.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

We went for big fish and cap Hunter put us on big fish. We had several chances to land something that felt like a small Car driving away from us. Unfortunately we couldn't get one up but the feel of it on the line is a rush iteslf. After that we went for reds and snook with lots of success. We caught lots of fish and it was awesome. I had high expectations being an avid fisherman from Wisconsin. Capt Hunter was awesome and weather it's in Alaska or Florida I will someday fish with him again . Two thumbs up and would rate this trip a 9.5 out of 10 only because we didn't land the big one. But trust me when I say it was worth every penny booking capt Hunter you won't be disappointed. Good luck fishing. Ps if you want to see dolphins it's way better than a dolphin tour lol but they do mess with the fishing.

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best fishing trip ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

We have been on many guided fishing trips with many different guides, but this was the trip of a lifetime. The Ms. B. Haven and Captain Mike were different from anything we've ever experienced. From the "5-4-3-2-1" and out of the water hopped a dolphin! to the Goliath Grouper catch and ending with whistling to feed his "pet" Bald Eagle, the trip was magical. He was patient with our daughters and spot-on with his fishing holes. I only wish we could come to Naples and fish with him every month!!! Thanks so much for everything!This is the ONLY fishing guide company to use in Naples. We HIGHLY recommend Captain Mike!