“You won't get better”

Ms.B.Haven Fishing & Eco Charters
Ranked #1 of 135 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Naples Fishing Charters and Sightseeing Eco- Tours with legendary Capt. Mike Bailey 2nd generation Naples Native, fishing the 10,000 Islands and Gulf of Mexico over 30 years
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ashford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“You won't get better”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My son and I are fishing novices from the grey and cold place called England. So Capt Stephen was already handicapped before we'd even left Naples. But we had the best ever time; he was so patient, understanding and knowledgeable pointing out some amazing wildlife.

And thanks to his skill we landed more than 50 fish including a shark. A very professional but friendly service - can't recommend it highly enough. If we can catch fish, anyone can.

Canyon Lake, Texas, United States
“Outstanding Fishing”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been fishing with Cap't Mike for 25 years and he has yet to disappoint. If you are looking for the "Real deal" when it comes to fishing South FL look no further. He can accommodate a good size group and make it very convenient for everyone.
Thanks Mike for another great time.
Jay

Piedmont, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“well woth the money”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Capt. Hunter did a great job. There were only two of us ( myself and my 15 year old son ). He did a great job with my son!!! Very impressed. We had a great trip, lots of fish ( one goliath grouper and two barracudas were the largest). See no reason to take out any other captains my next trip to Naples. " If it's not broke, don't try to fix it " !!!

“Best trip ever”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We had greatest time with captain Mike and Danny. The kids were reeling in fish left and right, we saw dolphins, and I hooked a 400+ pound grouper to end the day. Couldn't ask for a better day!

Clarksburg, Maryland
“Best Fishing Trip Ever”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My son booked a charter as a present for me. He, my wife, daughter, two granddaughters, and I spent a 1/2 day fishing in mid-July with Captain Steve and first mate Danny. It was a fantastic trip. We consistently caught fish (primarily snappers, a few ladyfish, and some red grouper). I had asked Steve whether they caught many Jewfish/Goliath Grouper. He told me he had a hot spot that we could stop at on our way back to the dock. Within 45 minutes at this spot, I had caught a 50 pounder and a 100+ pounder, and my son broke a rod on a fish, which then snapped the 350 pound test line; Steve saw the fish briefly in the water and estimated it to be 550 pounds or better. Wow! Captain Steve and Danny could not have been more professional or nicer in dealing with all of us, including the two youngsters who needed frequent assistance. I recommend them without hesitation and will book with them, again. They way outperformed any charter I have ever been on and are great to be around. Bert Randall

Visited July 2014
greentarpon, Owner at Ms.B.Haven Fishing & Eco Charters, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
We deeply appreciate your very positive review of our business. We are very pleased that you got to enjoy many favorite aspects of what we have to offer. It is always most rewarding to hear directly from our customers and especially those willing to provide their positive perspective with the online world and beyond. Please revisit us soon and often.