“Quite possibly the best part of our trip”

Ms.B.Haven Fishing & Eco Charters
Ranked #1 of 139 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Naples Fishing Charters and Sightseeing Eco- Tours with legendary Capt. Mike Bailey 2nd generation Naples Native, fishing the 10,000 Islands and Gulf of Mexico over 30 years
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our family has been wanting to take a fishing trip for the past few years. Our expectations were very high. Cap't Mike far exceeded all of our expectations. Starting with making sure that we left early to avoid the rain Cap't Mike made sure that our trip was a success. Our trip started off with watching dolphins play in the wake of the boat. Then out to the site Cap't Mike had picked for us to fish. The fish were biting like crazy. Almost every cast was met with a fish strike. My three sons ages 11 and 8 (twins) had never been fishing off a boat. The staff took the time and taught each of us to cast and bring a fish in. If all of that was not enough we ended the trip with a brief beach walk where we were able to gather fantastic shells. This trip is well worth the price and was a true highlight of our summer!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Captain Mike is a second generation Naples Fisherman, and has a thorough knowledge of the area. Cptn Mike along with Captain Dan took my husband, my 3 sons and I on a morning of playful dolphins, fishing, and barrier island beaching! His patience knows no boundaries. My 8 year old twins can push most people's limits. One of them has dyspraxia but with Captain Mike he was an average boy casting and fishing with his brothers. He knows exactly where to cast, we were catching so many fish that half way through we had to start throwing the fish back because the cooler was filled. We caught Bonito, Mackerel, Leather Bellies, Lady Fish and Grouper. They made it look so much fun that I had to join the fun! Cptn Mike even knows a local eagle that he can whistle to that comes flying for fish. Did I mention I never give perfect reviews? There was no room for improvement. For me there is no other option when we return to Naples!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My son and I are fishing novices from the grey and cold place called England. So Capt Stephen was already handicapped before we'd even left Naples. But we had the best ever time; he was so patient, understanding and knowledgeable pointing out some amazing wildlife.

And thanks to his skill we landed more than 50 fish including a shark. A very professional but friendly service - can't recommend it highly enough. If we can catch fish, anyone can.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been fishing with Cap't Mike for 25 years and he has yet to disappoint. If you are looking for the "Real deal" when it comes to fishing South FL look no further. He can accommodate a good size group and make it very convenient for everyone.
Thanks Mike for another great time.
Jay

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Capt. Hunter did a great job. There were only two of us ( myself and my 15 year old son ). He did a great job with my son!!! Very impressed. We had a great trip, lots of fish ( one goliath grouper and two barracudas were the largest). See no reason to take out any other captains my next trip to Naples. " If it's not broke, don't try to fix it " !!!