“Worthwhile ethnic food” 4 of 5 bubbles

inca's kitchen
Ranked #95 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Marco Island, Florida
“Worthwhile ethnic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

If you enjoy different/unique food that is fresh and well prepared this is a great place. The food is Peruvian/South American. A little out of the way if you are in west Naples or Marco Island but worth the trip. Located in a strip mall but not hard to find. Restaurant was clean well decorated and seating comfortable with a nice atmosphere. Our waiter was friendly knowledgeable and willing to give recommendations that were not necessarily the most expensive. The lunch and dinner menus are the same as well as pricing.Prices were reasonable but a little on the high side for ethnic food though given the quality and amount I will go back. A good place to bring friends and family when they come to visit. I would prefer coming here than some of the fancier restaurants in Naples but I enjoy unique food in a more casual atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Authentic and excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

My first time visiting the Inca's Kitchen in Naples and I found it to be excellent! The service and food were exceptional, especially the seafood dishes. Servings are rather large so measure yourself.

Richmond, Virginia
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

The quality of the food, the interior design of the restaurant, the service were all surprisingly very good. Gourmet presentation of the food, authentic preparations, attention to my food sensitivity concerns, and a dynamic photo "album" (video) of Peruvian sites to warm my memories. I'll be back!

1 Thank Sherr M
Marco Island, Florida
“Incredibly tasty, authentic cuisine where you'd least expect it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

A friend suggested we meet at Inca's Kitchen prior to attending a play at a Naples Community Center. The restaurant had helped sponsor the play and was rumored to be good so we figured it was worth a try. Wow - was it ever! It's in your basic ugly roadside small strip mall along a main road in Florida but when you open the door and enter the restaurant you forget all of that immediately! The servers we had were Peruvian and were both knowledgeable and proud of the food. We had a little bowl of what we at first assumed was nuts but it was dried corn! They gave us three different Peruvian dips to try it in and we thought we could wallow in corn all evening and be perfectly happy but I'm glad we didn't. The appetizer we shared was (looked this up on their website) the Lomo a la Huancaína ($ 11.95) which is "Beef Loin on a creamy cheese sauce with Ají Amarillo and Peruvian salsa criolla". The beef was amazingly tender and the sauce was so good we did some guilty plate scraping. They also had Peruvian wines - this restaurant isn't taking the Peruvian thing lightly! They have TVs showing pictures of Peru that were distracting but kind of cute in a way because they're so proud of their country. For an entree I had a vegetarian quinoa dish that mixed "different influences of Peruvian & Asian flavors with portobello mushroom, scallions, peppers, asparagus, egg plant and eggs". We didn't have time for dessert which was a shame as several sounded intriguing. They also have a separate menu for children - you can find it all on their website. My share of the bill for a generous pour of wine, one or two shared appetizers and an entree (that I took at least half of with me and ate the following day) came to $33.46. I've paid that amount with a "1" in front of it and had food not half this good! Even though the location isn't an obvious choice for me I will definitely be back!

2 Thank KayMarco
Naples, Florida
“Outstanding Service and Magnificent Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

The staff service really do a WOW factor taking care of customers, not only our table but the next patrons as well.
We lean for dining tapas style, our dining experience included sirloin appetizer and the complete ceviche wich serves with a 4 variety ceviche, it was delicious. Also shared the shrimp chupe, exquisite. Congrats to all!!!