“Could not have been better”
Review of Captain Eric Inc.

Captain Eric Inc.
Ranked #14 of 132 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: FISHING NAPLES WITH CAPTAIN ERIC, INC.offers exciting fishing trips for the novice to themost experienced angler. Rates include fishing license,ice, bait, tackle, bottled water and fish cleaning. Inshore and offshore fishing are available...customized at your request. Families and children are welcome. We've seen many families grow up over the years.Captain Eric's twenty years of experience will ensure Naples fishing at its best! Needless to say we guarantee fish!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Could not have been better”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Booked this trip while vacationing in Naples. Based my choice off of reviews as we'll as speaking with Capt Eric. Captain Joe did the guiding for myself and my two sons (ages 10/15), and my wife tagged along to take pictures. After determining that the kids were after quantity over size, we proceeded to catch close to 100 fish in a 4 hour trip, as we'll as filling request for barracuda and shark for both boys. Caught plenty of keeper grouper and snapper along with the vast amount of fun to catch smaller ones. Very professional outfit that taught us methods, discussed finer techniques and left us wanting more. Been on a lot of guided hunting and fishing trips, and this was as good as anything I've done to date. If you need a Naples guide don't look any further.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank TNJed53

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Captain Joe”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Captain Joe was awesome, he made sure my 11 year old son caught the fish of a life time. It was our second time with captain joe and will not be our last. We have lived in Naples for over 25 years and would highly recommend captain joe for locals or visitors. Thanks Captain Joe for a great time fishing, so much fish we had a neighborhood fish fry.
Erick Carter

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Erick C
Rockford, Illinois
“Choppy Gulf, AWESOME Fishing!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We headed out with Captain Brandon on the Solo Lobo last week for a fishing trip. Waves were pushing us around with 4-6 footers, but we had a GREAT day! I have been on fishing trips throughout the world so I didn't want to get my hopes too high, but Captain Brandon made my dreams a reality! Even in rough seas we caught and released most of the 60 snappers we caught (kept a few for lunch of course) and managed to hook a few Sharks. We even managed to hook a keeper grouper in shallow water and had a lifetime experience fighting a 80-100lb. Goliath Grouper. I would head back out with the Solo Lobo team anytime I'm in Naples! Not too bad for a half day excursion!!!

Happy in the Midwest,
Josh, Tanner, and Terry

Visited May 2014
“Never caught so many fish in our lives and the captain will literally give you the shirt off his back!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We went out with Captain Brandon and NEVER stopped reeling in our lines from the minute they touched the water. We all came home with what we now call "Grouper Shoulder" injuries from catching so many fish. These guys know where the fish are! We had a great fishing captain as part of our party on this charter and he gave Brandon great reviews in terms of knowing the layout of the reefs and wrecks he took us to and knowing how to get the fish out of their hiding places!! We caught 2 Goliath Grouper, King Makerel, Spanish Makerel, Mangrove, Snapper and Captain Brandon steered us to the restaurant right across from the boat dock where his suggestion of how to have our fresh catch expertly prepared was out of this world!! Also when we got back to the dock, Captain Eric had a great Team Lobo shirt on that my son wanted to buy. They were out of them but he was gracious enough to give us the shirt off his back!! My son said it is now his lucky fishing shirt because it has some of Team Lobo's fishing mojo on it!! We can't wait to go back. We usually go somewhere different in Florida every year but we will be back with Team Lobo next year for the fishing!!!

Visited April 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Constant Fish On!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

By far the best fishing experience I have had in the gulf coast. Fished with Captain Joe and Captain Brandon. Both were very experienced captains and put us on fish all day. We pulled in at least 200 grouper of various sizes including Goliath, Black, Gag and Red. We also landed cobia, snapper, and so many others I cant remember. I highly recommend a 6 hour of full day Charter. Very professional and organized.

Visited April 2014