“A MUST-GO-TO Place in Naples”
Review of Tamiami Cigar Bar

Tamiami Cigar Bar
Ranked #625 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Toronto, Canada
“A MUST-GO-TO Place in Naples”
Reviewed 17 February 2011

As the name of the place states, this is a cigar bar more-so than a restaurant - HOWEVER, if you want food, great food you can get.

But, I didn't go for the food.
In fact, I didn't even know about the place until a local brought me to it.
And I was impressed!
The place has a unique atmosphere that invites one and all, with a great vibe and funky personality.
With a large assortment of quality wines, ports and beers that pair beautifully with every kind of quality cigar - time flies by when at Tamiami Cigar Bar.
What's great about the place is when I wanted to get away from the actual bar, I was surprised to find a very large 'lounge' livingroom type room where you can sit back, relax in large leather couches to watch whatever you want to watch on a 9 foot projection screen.
Although I never used any of the private rooms - there are 4 private rooms of varying sizes that cater to private get togethers.

Now I am very allergic to cigarette smoke. VERY.
But this place is so ventilated that I was able to enjoy myself so much so that I frequented the place 3 times during my 5 day stay in Naples, Florida.
It is that good.

This place is truly a Naples gem.
And I DO recommend this place to just about anyone who is looking for a truly unique and wonderful place that allows you to sit back, relax and thoroughly enjoy yourself - surrounded by pretty awesome people while being served by the best service in Naples.

• Visited February 2011