“Perfect ambiance for breakfast”
Review of Jane's Cafe

Jane's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: A fantastic Downtown Naples Garden location with bubbling Koi Pond on the front Courtyard and cosy garden patio at the back, yet a cool interior to relax in during these hot summer days. Offering Breakfast & Lunch with yummy desserts too. All of our dishes are prepared with totally fresh produce delivered daily, our chefs work with passion to cook made to order plates including vegetarian & vegan meals. Lots of healthy Fruits, homemade Soups, daily Quiche, variety of Eggs Benedicts, Omlettes, delicious Sandwiches & Panini, Seafood Crepes, along with totally comforting French Toast, Crepes, Belgian Waffles, Yogurt Parfaits. All day Brunch is served, sample delightful dishes with a glass of Champagne Cocktail,such as Mimosa, Strawberry Orange Mimosa, our favorite Fruit Lemonade Mocktails, gourmet Espresso drinks or a variety of Teas. Relax with family & friends or simply bring the paper or a good book & enjoy watching the world go by.
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Maybe I am in love (like everybody else) with Naples but Jane's adds to the honeymoon! We had breakfast two mornings in a row just because we thoroughly enjoyed the lovely tranquil patio, hibiscus, ferns and filtered light and super comfy 'wicker' chairs.. Quiet- off the street. 'Mike' was training a new waiter. Both were efficient and pleasant. I had the eggs benny crab cake- real hollandaise- my own specialty and I am picky. My husband had the omelet and raved about it. Second day I had the brie and broccoli omelet- I asked for some salsa and it was promptly brought and I think freshly made on the spot for me. It made the meal complete. It was enough food to hold us all day. We look forward to bringing friends to make it a Naples 'must' on the list of great breakfast spots.

There are newer reviews for Jane's Cafe

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I first visited Janes shortly after it opened in 2006 and it was just the sort of breakfast/lunch place I was looking for, diners are just not for me.
I was always find the food to be so fresh and tasty - the homemade quiche and house salad is delicious and the dressing is fab. The low carb turkey wrap is also a favourite. My husband is a firm advocate of the french toast and cafe croissant. We always finish with a fresh fruit platter, which is huge with lots of different fruits, not the normal melon of 3 types. Try the cranberry and orange muffin if you have room, they are to die for.
I have read reviews complaining this restaurant is too pricey and the portions not big enough, in my mind you get what you pay for - fresh, delicious food which is not all about size.
I would not visit Naples without having breakfast/ lunch t Janes - its a must

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I'm not impressed with the gimmick of "organic". My personal opinion is that most people work themselves into a psychosomatic frenzy over this stuff. Blind taste tests say otherwise, so I'm always suspicious of places that hawk this.
That being said, it's prices are generally in line with the area and the food has been good everything I've I've been. Breakfast is too expensive for me but I can barely afford to live in Naples soooo....

JEWood, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you for taking time to write your review on Jane's - we discussed your comments and would like you to know that we do not "hawk" the issue of organic, and although it is not necessary to eat all organic food (not all our food is organic) but there are certain foods that are porous and are better if organic rather than covered in pesticide. Harvard and other Universities continue studying this issue in great depth and we review the results of these studies, as we would like to be "Health" conscious and provide good quality healthy, fresh dishes. We do hope you will continue to visit us on Third St. to enjoy both the food, the service and the lovely outside dining aspects of Third St.. Jane

Reviewed 19 September 2013

A girls weekend in beautiful Naples Florida included a delicious breakfast at Jane's Cafe. All four of us had a different breakfast and each was scrumptious . The outside setting was so pretty and relaxing and Paul, the manager, spent time with us giving some personalized information on the area. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Last year I discovered Jane's and since have returned several times, whether on my own or with friends. It is a delightful place to have breakfast or lunch in so many ways! The food is healthy and fresh, the service attentive and kind, and the location---in the heart of Naples---is wonderful. You can sit inside or out and order some of the yummiest things (bourbon vanilla Belgian waffles or berry blintzes anyone?) I've tried other breakfast/lunch places in Naples but this wins by a mile so I'll settle for the very best. Check it out, you will not be disappointed.