“Tame horses. Great service.”
Review of Rockin' N Stables

Rockin' N Stables
Ranked #79 of 175 Outdoor Activities in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Open every Day for trail rides $50 per person Lessons are $30 per 1/2 hour $50 per hour, Located in Naples, our facility is brand new. The barn offers a great retreat from the hot Florida weather. We offer Trail Rides, Private Parties, Birthday Parties, Riding Lessons, Camps. Everything we do is private and on an individual basis. It will be just your group at the reserved time. Check us out on Face book Rockin N Stables Cecilia Navarro
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My wife,my seven year old twins and I were on vacation in Naples and wanted to do something different. So we went horseback riding at Rockin N Stables.The instructors were friendly and knowledgable. The horses were gentle and easy to control. We enjoyed an hour long trail ride through the woods. What an amazing experience! A great outing for kids or seniors who want to check horseback riding off their bucket list.

3  Thank Rmsc4

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I was looking for a nice place for my husband and I to ride in Naples and stumbled across Rockin N Stables. The owner's and stable hands were extreamly friendly as well as the horses. The stables were clean and the horses seemed very well cared for and healthy.
I rode "Grey" and I believe my husband rode "Jack". Both horses were well behaved and responded nicely to our commands. Jack was a little on the slow walking side but my husband enjoyed him. We are going back again and bringing another couple this time for a 2 hour ride...one hour just isn't long enough.
If your looking for a nice place to ride, I suggest visiting this one!

3  Thank Jim-n-Anne
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My daughter and I were going to be passing thru Naples, FL and I thought let's go horseback riding; Well I checked the reviews for Rockin N Stables and was impressed. I called that morning and we were on a private tour by the afternoon. Loved it. My daughter couldn't stop talking about her horse Grey and the small ponies. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. We are looking forward to going back in a few weeks to see the newborn ponies! Thank you for a great experience for me and my 13 year old!

4  Thank Polly220
Reviewed 26 May 2013

this was a great excursion...we were 4 women who had very little experience with horses. had two 'guides' that were very helpful and patient. took us on a hourlong ride through a forest like path. very comfortable and easy ride. horses were very well tempered....thoroughly enjoyed this and very affordable. thankyou very much.

4  Thank Mary M
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Buster,

Thanks for making my birthday special, even with your frequent snacking. Thanks very much to the staff for your great patience, hard work, and love for your horses, that makes the experience even better.

Zeina