“Best jaeger schnitzel!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best jaeger schnitzel!”
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Great place...great food. I just love the jaeger schnitzel (sp?). The portions are huge and delicious with a lightly browned breading. My mouth waters just writing this!

4 Thank ngalamom

Miami, Florida
“If you don't try You'll never know”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I'm from Miami and I come to Naples at least 2 times a month, but at the same time I never miss Europia Bistro. If you ever been in Europe you will know how some of the food tastes like, and this guys is the perfect example of Europe. And guess what you don't have to go too far to taste it. I know for me it's 100 miles to get here, but the locals if you haven't taste Europe yet it is the time to do so. I highly recommend Europia Bistro for the best Europian food that has taste. Burger you can have any time but this stuff like a Goulash or a Jagger Schnitzel or Parikash and lets not forget about the Crepes with nutella, strawberry and bananas with whipped cream on top with more nutella :o) hmmmmmm you don't know what you are missing.

• Visited September 2011
4 Thank Joo S
Naples, Florida
“You want to come every day!”
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Having visited Germany on several occasions, I was in the mood for some authentic German cuisine. This restaurant does an excellent job for great price.
Food is as authentic as it gets.
My husband had goulash with pilsner beer. I had schnitzel and that dish was amazing, I would go back any day just for that dish!! We finished dinner with strawberry crepe. Yummy!!!

• Visited September 2011
5 Thank Sandra B
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“You have to eat here!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The Europia Bistro has amazing fresh european cuisine. The entrees are amazing and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is relaxing and upscale. After an incredible meal we finished with the best capuccino we have ever had- it is imported from Italy. If you can't spare the time or cash to go to Europe right now- go here. This restaurant is off of the beaten path but well worth it.

• Visited April 2011
3 Thank JoshNeenah
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Excellent food and best value in Naples. Just back from Europe and brought back great memories.”
Reviewed 16 July 2011

My husband and I loved Europia Bistro. This restaurant was recommended by friends and did not dissapoint. My husband had the schnitzel with the miushroom sauce and I had the pierogi stuffed with potato and cheese. Both were amazing. Our dinners included a bottle of French wine for an incredible price. A little bit of a drive from fifth avenue(15 min). but well worth the quality, price and authentic European flair.

• Visited July 2011