“Great Naples Option”
Review of Sun-N-Fun Lagoon

Sun-N-Fun Lagoon
Ranked #21 of 126 things to do in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Please call 320-252-4021 for hours of operation. We tend to follow the local schools: When the children have the day off we are open and when they are in school we are closed.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We came from Miami to stay with friends and wanted something to do for our 2 toddlers whom are both 2 years old. Although our host for the weekend does have a pool, a very nice one at that it's always nice to visit somewhere new. It was definitely worth it, At only 12 dollars per adult it was a nice surprise as a it was a clean kept up park and was not crowded at all. I come from Miami so I really do expect the huge crowds at most places and was pleasantly surprised that here it was not the case. Our kids had fun and so did the adults!! Will visit again!!

2  Thank Arlene C

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This was a unique water park. I'm from the Philadelphia area and I have never been in a water park like this. Lots to do and was safe. It seems water parks in New Jersey and neighboring towns are overly crowded - not a fun time when you can't move. But florida's water park wasn't as crowded at least in August.

1  Thank Lori D
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My kids loved this water park and the nearby playground. Floatation suits aren't allowed, but they have life vests for kids still learning to swim. My oldest loved the lily pad crossing and the high dive, and my youngest loved the lazy river and the main pool. I'd have rated this an "excellent", but one section of the main pool needed a cleaning.

1  Thank Laurie G
Reviewed 16 June 2014

this water park is very clean and affordable, it has several water options beginning with the no deep zone for children. this is a must go if you want to have a great time.

1  Thank yoyi2014
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Water slides, lazy river, Lilly pad crossing, swimming pools and a high dive!!! What fun !
Plus the food is fast and priced right. Don't forget a HUGE snow cone before you go.
There is something for all ages.
We are definitely going again