So I have stayed at Staybridges in Illinois, Phoenix/Glendale AZ, and now in Naples, Florida. Staybridge never disappoints me. We stayed in Dec. 2011 for my son's wedding. We had a chance to stay in one of the other hotels nearby where the wedding was held, but I chose Staybridge. After I seen what the other hotel would have provided I found I paid the same price for a suite as I would have payed for 1 room with 2 beds and not even a mini refrigerator. I booked a one bedroom suite for myself and my 2 grandchildren. My re-confirmation of loving this hotel chain started the moment I walked in the door. They over booked their rooms so we ended up with a two bedroom suite. Thank U Staybridge. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. My room had two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate sitting room with a pullout couch, chair and yet another TV. That was 3 TV's and no bickering over which show to watch. The room was clean and well stocked for us to function for the week as we would have done in our own home. As always the breakfast buffet was always well stocked and very yummy for a free breakfast everyday of our stay. My grandchildren loved it. They also offer an evening light buffet snack/dinner on certain evenings with free wine and beer from 4pm to 7pm. Did I say Bonus! My sisters also booked rooms for the week and were sold on my reccommendation. They had Studio suites and were impressed with the fact that you have your own full kitchen area. One of them is now planning a trip soon to an event in Ft. Myers Beach and is looking for the nearest Staybridge as I have been doing for the last 4 years. She is even considering staying at this Staybridge in Naples, even though the event is in Ft. Myers Beach. I Loved the pool area with the tiki bar and the wonderful fire pit. They also had a few grills to use if you wanted to barbeque. The only downfall of the pool area is if you are a sun goddess and like to lay in the sun you only have a short amount of time during the day to do so. It is pretty shaded most of the day. I did find that a plus for my grandchildren not to get sun burned. The area was very accessible to Bonita Springs and Fort Myers beach, which was a plus for us as we did a lot of meeting up with local family while we were out there. I did notice the area also had access to stores and resturants very nearby. It is a beautiful, safe area and definitly a place to consider if you are planning a trip to Naples. Especially if you are traveling with children. Some of the other Hotels are fancy and beautiful, but they do not give you the same for your money. As always... Love you staybridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel is located one mile from the 35 acre Clam Pass Beach Park which is great for paddling and offers a restaurant and watersports rentals. Got a car? Our Naples hotel is under a 15 minute drive from several other Gulf of Mexico beaches. Spend a day enjoying the sun and sand in comfort with our complimentary beach chairs. Don't forget breakfast before you go, our Naples, Florida hotel has free breakfast. Going on a golf vacation to Naples, Florida? Here's a tip: during the summer, greens fees are lowered and some private courses open to the public. Get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel which is centrally located to all of the Naples, Florida golf courses. Celebrate a hole in one or even a triple bogey with a visit to our poolside Chickee Bar. Our Naples hotel has the most charming bartenders and fun drink specials. The Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel also serves a free light meal, beer, and wine Tuesday through Thursday evenings. Traveling to Naples, Florida for work? We are located on US Highway 41 and close to downtown Naples, and Interstate 75 which gives you easy access to businesses like NCH, Arthrex, Hertz, and Allen Systems Group and Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and Naples Municipal Airport (APF). Our Naples hotel also provides free wired and wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast Florida