“Did I say I Love Staybridge suites?”

Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast
Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Illinois
“Did I say I Love Staybridge suites?”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

So I have stayed at Staybridges in Illinois, Phoenix/Glendale AZ, and now in Naples, Florida. Staybridge never disappoints me. We stayed in Dec. 2011 for my son's wedding. We had a chance to stay in one of the other hotels nearby where the wedding was held, but I chose Staybridge. After I seen what the other hotel would have provided I found I paid the same price for a suite as I would have payed for 1 room with 2 beds and not even a mini refrigerator. I booked a one bedroom suite for myself and my 2 grandchildren. My re-confirmation of loving this hotel chain started the moment I walked in the door. They over booked their rooms so we ended up with a two bedroom suite. Thank U Staybridge. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. My room had two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate sitting room with a pullout couch, chair and yet another TV. That was 3 TV's and no bickering over which show to watch. The room was clean and well stocked for us to function for the week as we would have done in our own home. As always the breakfast buffet was always well stocked and very yummy for a free breakfast everyday of our stay. My grandchildren loved it. They also offer an evening light buffet snack/dinner on certain evenings with free wine and beer from 4pm to 7pm. Did I say Bonus! My sisters also booked rooms for the week and were sold on my reccommendation. They had Studio suites and were impressed with the fact that you have your own full kitchen area. One of them is now planning a trip soon to an event in Ft. Myers Beach and is looking for the nearest Staybridge as I have been doing for the last 4 years. She is even considering staying at this Staybridge in Naples, even though the event is in Ft. Myers Beach. I Loved the pool area with the tiki bar and the wonderful fire pit. They also had a few grills to use if you wanted to barbeque. The only downfall of the pool area is if you are a sun goddess and like to lay in the sun you only have a short amount of time during the day to do so. It is pretty shaded most of the day. I did find that a plus for my grandchildren not to get sun burned. The area was very accessible to Bonita Springs and Fort Myers beach, which was a plus for us as we did a lot of meeting up with local family while we were out there. I did notice the area also had access to stores and resturants very nearby. It is a beautiful, safe area and definitly a place to consider if you are planning a trip to Naples. Especially if you are traveling with children. Some of the other Hotels are fancy and beautiful, but they do not give you the same for your money. As always... Love you staybridge.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience you had at the Staybridge Suites Naples, Florida. We are so pleased that we were able to re-confirm your love for the chain, We are extremely grateful to you for referring us onto your friends and family. Thank you for your loyalty. We are looking forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in Naples.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Wiltshire, england
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My husband, myself and a friend stayed at the Staybridge Suites for 10 days in November 2011, and were overwhelmed by the amazing atmosphere created by Tracy, the Manager. We were visiting from the UK and were constantly surprised by the complimentary add-ons such as food and drink on some weekday evenings. As a Priority Club member I was fortunate enough to receive an upgrade, and the facilities offered by the suite really made our holiday. The convenient location is a bonus and the inhouse facilities are all designed to make you feel at home. Although the hotel was being renovated at the time we stayed, the staff made sure you did not find this intrusive. We hope to return to the Staybridge the next time we are in Naples.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
We are so pleased that you, your husband and your friend had such an enjoyable experience at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are even more thrilled that our improvements did not interfere with your holiday. We look forward to welcoming you back so we can show you the final results of all of our improvements! Thank you for staying with us!
massachusetts
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We stayed with our 2 small children and have nothing but positives to say about the hotel. The rooms are virtually soundproof and everyone asks how your stay is. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Naples. This a great location with lots to do around.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
We are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at our Staybridge Suites in Naples. Looking forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Florida
Reviewed 12 February 2012

These rooms have full kitchens. They offer free dinner many nights and comped drinks. I travel to Naples 4x per year for work and this is where I always stay. Close to shopping, food and anything you want to do.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ground floor, people walk by the windows and headlights shine into your room at n...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
I love that you were able to enjoy our Social hour that we hold ever Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. It is a great way to relax after being on the road all day. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you are in Naples look forward to seeing you again soon.
Arbor Vitae
Reviewed 12 February 2012

My husband and I stayed for only one night but would have been happy for a few more. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We pricelined our stay for a discount but were allowed to change rooms on arrival for non-smoking. Room had a little kitchenette with a full fridge, sink, stove, microwave and dishes.

They have a managers reception Tuesday - Thursday from 5:30 - 7:30 including free wine, beer and some type of snack/dinner. We had tacos and there was a pretty decent spread. Pool is small but okay. Free continental breakfast was up to par. Chickee bar was fun with good conversation. Pretty diverse group of people but mostly over 60.... Close enough to the public beaches within a short drive.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed yourselves and wanted your stay to last longer. We would love to have you both back again and hope that next time you could stay as long as you'd like.
Sapphire, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This is a great property for extended stays. The property is kept very clean and attended to. The staff is very courteous and attentive to your needs and inquiries. You can't beat the hot breakfast in the morning and food at happy hour Tues - Thurs evenings. They also have complementary laundry facility for their guests.
There are many restaurants within walking distance. Publix and other shopping venues are next door.
We usually rent a condo when we go to Naples to thaw out, but from now on this is where we'll stay.

Room Tip: They have studios, and one and two bedroom suites. If you want a suite make your reservation well in...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Thank you for the kind words you wrote regarding our staff and our property. I would have to agree with you that Naples is a great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. A perfect place to "thaw out". We are excited to hear that you choose to stay with us instead of a condo from now on. We would love to have you!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Just returned from 3 nights at the Staybridge Suites. I was attending a conference at the Naples Grande but all rooms were booked when I tried.

Tracy and staff could not have been nicer or more efficient. I booked the queen suite and the room was certainly adequate for one person. Free and always working Wifii so easy to get your work done.

Though it was a bit of a walk to the Naples Grande, I walked both ways each day with no problems. The room was very clean and the refrigerator turned out to be a godsend. When travelling solo on business, sometimes you just need to pick yourself up something to eat and unwind from the nonstop networking.

I arrived at 11:30 and Tracey had me in my room early (12:00 noon), suggested lunch spots, supermarket is right down the block with loads of choices for quick meals. Little pool area is nice and has a nice community atmosphere cause many guests stay for extended periods.

the other guests were delightful and even invited me to sit with them at the fire pit in the evening. Nice range of ages too--always had a pleasant conversation at the pool.

If you needed any assistance they were more than happy to help. Breakfast was good and there was a nice variety.

So, I would highly recommend the Staybridge and Tracey.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank eigig
We are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy the accommodations, pool area and the Social gatherings we have in the evenings. It is a great place to meet people and relax. We try very hard to create a home away from home type of atmosphere at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are so glad you were able to enjoy it. Would love to have you back.