Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Inn of Naples(Naples)
View Hotel
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
  • Pool
Courtyard Naples(Naples)
1,045 results
All reviewschickee barfree laundryfree dinnersocial hourfull size refrigeratorlaundry roomclam pass beachpool barcomplimentary breakfastsmall kitchenhome away from homethree nightspool sidefresh fruitbedroom suitefire pithot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2012

So I have stayed at Staybridges in Illinois, Phoenix/Glendale AZ, and now in Naples, Florida. Staybridge never disappoints me. We stayed in Dec. 2011 for my son's wedding. We had a chance to stay in one of the other hotels nearby where the wedding was held, but I chose Staybridge. After I seen what the other hotel would have provided I found I paid the same price for a suite as I would have payed for 1 room with 2 beds and not even a mini refrigerator. I booked a one bedroom suite for myself and my 2 grandchildren. My re-confirmation of loving this hotel chain started the moment I walked in the door. They over booked their rooms so we ended up with a two bedroom suite. Thank U Staybridge. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. My room had two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate sitting room with a pullout couch, chair and yet another TV. That was 3 TV's and no bickering over which show to watch. The room was clean and well stocked for us to function for the week as we would have done in our own home. As always the breakfast buffet was always well stocked and very yummy for a free breakfast everyday of our stay. My grandchildren loved it. They also offer an evening light buffet snack/dinner on certain evenings with free wine and beer from 4pm to 7pm. Did I say Bonus! My sisters also booked rooms for the week and were sold on my reccommendation. They had Studio suites and were impressed with the fact that you have your own full kitchen area. One of them is now planning a trip soon to an event in Ft. Myers Beach and is looking for the nearest Staybridge as I have been doing for the last 4 years. She is even considering staying at this Staybridge in Naples, even though the event is in Ft. Myers Beach. I Loved the pool area with the tiki bar and the wonderful fire pit. They also had a few grills to use if you wanted to barbeque. The only downfall of the pool area is if you are a sun goddess and like to lay in the sun you only have a short amount of time during the day to do so. It is pretty shaded most of the day. I did find that a plus for my grandchildren not to get sun burned. The area was very accessible to Bonita Springs and Fort Myers beach, which was a plus for us as we did a lot of meeting up with local family while we were out there. I did notice the area also had access to stores and resturants very nearby. It is a beautiful, safe area and definitly a place to consider if you are planning a trip to Naples. Especially if you are traveling with children. Some of the other Hotels are fancy and beautiful, but they do not give you the same for your money. As always... Love you staybridge.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience you had at the Staybridge Suites Naples, Florida. We are so pleased that we were able to re-confirm your love for the chain, We are extremely grateful to you for referring us onto your friends and family. Thank you for your loyalty. We are looking forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in Naples.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

My husband, myself and a friend stayed at the Staybridge Suites for 10 days in November 2011, and were overwhelmed by the amazing atmosphere created by Tracy, the Manager. We were visiting from the UK and were constantly surprised by the complimentary add-ons such as food and drink on some weekday evenings. As a Priority Club member I was fortunate enough to receive an upgrade, and the facilities offered by the suite really made our holiday. The convenient location is a bonus and the inhouse facilities are all designed to make you feel at home. Although the hotel was being renovated at the time we stayed, the staff made sure you did not find this intrusive. We hope to return to the Staybridge the next time we are in Naples.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

We are so pleased that you, your husband and your friend had such an enjoyable experience at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are even more thrilled that our improvements did not interfere with your holiday. We look forward to welcoming you back so we can show you the final results of all of our improvements! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We stayed with our 2 small children and have nothing but positives to say about the hotel. The rooms are virtually soundproof and everyone asks how your stay is. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Naples. This a great location with lots to do around.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

We are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at our Staybridge Suites in Naples. Looking forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

These rooms have full kitchens. They offer free dinner many nights and comped drinks. I travel to Naples 4x per year for work and this is where I always stay. Close to shopping, food and anything you want to do.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ground floor, people walk by the windows and headlights shine into your room at night.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

I love that you were able to enjoy our Social hour that we hold ever Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. It is a great way to relax after being on the road all day. Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you are in Naples look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

My husband and I stayed for only one night but would have been happy for a few more. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We pricelined our stay for a discount but were allowed to change rooms on arrival for non-smoking. Room had a little kitchenette with a full fridge, sink, stove, microwave and dishes.

They have a managers reception Tuesday - Thursday from 5:30 - 7:30 including free wine, beer and some type of snack/dinner. We had tacos and there was a pretty decent spread. Pool is small but okay. Free continental breakfast was up to par. Chickee bar was fun with good conversation. Pretty diverse group of people but mostly over 60.... Close enough to the public beaches within a short drive.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are pleased to hear that you and your husband enjoyed yourselves and wanted your stay to last longer. We would love to have you both back again and hope that next time you could stay as long as you'd like.