My husband and I traveled to the West Coast of Florida for 6 days and nights. We stayed in St. Petersburg for 2 days, Siesta Bch for 2 days and Naples was our last stop before heading back to Miami. When we first walked in my husband ask me "are you sure we can afford to stay here"? It was beautiful. For the rate that I paid I couldn't believe how beautiful this hotel and room was. The room was the cleanest room I ever saw. The bed was perfect, not to soft and not to hard. They upgraded our room to a pool view which was neat. We could people watch right from the comfort of our room.
The kitchen was clean and had everything you would need. We even had our own icemaker in the refrigerator. We didn't get to use the kitchen that much because they kept us fed most of our time there. Every morning we had a wonderful breakfast. The attendent kept everything in order and filled. They had waffles, eggs, meat, coffee, juice, muffins and more. They had a workout room, pool, jacuzzi and computers for your use. Everyone was very pleasent and helpful. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday they serve an evening meal. Nothing fancy but delicious grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, and Sloppy Joes. They served potato salad and cole slaw and chip and dips.
Did I mention that you also could have all the draft beer and house wine you wanted from 5:30PM To 7:30PM. We had such a great romantic time there that we contemplated staying an extra day. But we knew we really had to get back home. So we can't wait to go back again real soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel is located one mile from the 35 acre Clam Pass Beach Park which is great for paddling and offers a restaurant and watersports rentals. Got a car? Our Naples hotel is under a 15 minute drive from several other Gulf of Mexico beaches. Spend a day enjoying the sun and sand in comfort with our complimentary beach chairs. Don't forget breakfast before you go, our Naples, Florida hotel has free breakfast. Going on a golf vacation to Naples, Florida? Here's a tip: during the summer, greens fees are lowered and some private courses open to the public. Get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel which is centrally located to all of the Naples, Florida golf courses. Celebrate a hole in one or even a triple bogey with a visit to our poolside Chickee Bar. Our Naples hotel has the most charming bartenders and fun drink specials. The Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel also serves a free light meal, beer, and wine Tuesday through Thursday evenings. Traveling to Naples, Florida for work? We are located on US Highway 41 and close to downtown Naples, and Interstate 75 which gives you easy access to businesses like NCH, Arthrex, Hertz, and Allen Systems Group and Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and Naples Municipal Airport (APF). Our Naples hotel also provides free wired and wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast Florida