Lots of complimentary reviews - may I add ours! I booked via Expedia 3 nights, and, at the price we paid, wondered what to expect. Marvellous - so good, in fact that we booked an extra 3 nights for 6 in total.
Ours was simply (!) a studio suite, but the massive fridge/freezer, dishwasher (powder supplied) etc made this a super stay. A little surprising was the basic room cleaning service, non-existent at weekends unless you asked for it, and limited on weekdays. However, that was nothing compared to the overall hospitality.
A lovely pool area and bar kept us occupied, and whilst there is no restaurant as such, if you can brave the busy traffic in the '41'. pop across to the wonderful (and busy) Outback Steakhouse. As good steaks as I've ever had in the US, and I'm not on commission!
This is a super place, and I hope to go back soon. Within easy walking distance (walking!! Yes, I'm British!) is a Mexican Steakhouse, a massive Publix supermarket, Walgrens drugstore, and a Domino Pizza place.
Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel is located one mile from the 35 acre Clam Pass Beach Park which is great for paddling and offers a restaurant and watersports rentals. Got a car? Our Naples hotel is under a 15 minute drive from several other Gulf of Mexico beaches. Spend a day enjoying the sun and sand in comfort with our complimentary beach chairs. Don't forget breakfast before you go, our Naples, Florida hotel has free breakfast. Going on a golf vacation to Naples, Florida? Here's a tip: during the summer, greens fees are lowered and some private courses open to the public. Get comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel which is centrally located to all of the Naples, Florida golf courses. Celebrate a hole in one or even a triple bogey with a visit to our poolside Chickee Bar. Our Naples hotel has the most charming bartenders and fun drink specials. The Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast hotel also serves a free light meal, beer, and wine Tuesday through Thursday evenings. Traveling to Naples, Florida for work? We are located on US Highway 41 and close to downtown Naples, and Interstate 75 which gives you easy access to businesses like NCH, Arthrex, Hertz, and Allen Systems Group and Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) and Naples Municipal Airport (APF). Our Naples hotel also provides free wired and wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast Florida