“Delightful concept, rude staff”
Review of Salt Cave

Ranked #15 of 56 Spas & Wellness in Naples
Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Delightful concept, rude staff”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My friend, Sally & I visited the  Naples Salt Cave the morning of Friday, 3/28/14. We were the only two patrons there when it opened @ 11 am.  A woman let us in. I mentioned I had seen the FOX news spot, and we were interested in a halotherapy session. This obviously annoyed her as she must have thought we wanted the BOGO mentioned in the clip. She was quick to tell me that was 4 years ago and they no longer offered that special. I mentioned that I had just seen the clip on her (Naples Salt Cave) website that morning.

Anyway, a BOGO was the least of our concerns. We planned on enjoying a Halo-therapy session  and really did not care about the cost. The woman who worked there showed no inclination to help us, preferring to chit chat with two separate people who came in after us.

We thought this very strange and after cooling our heels on the couch for about 10 minutes and receiving zero attention, we decided to "talk with our  feet" and exit the premises. At that time she said, "So, you are interested in a halotherapy session?"  -- too little too late. As my friend said to the woman when we walked out, "We were, but you seem just too busy to help us".

I had planned  to include Salt Cave on my visitor "to do" list, as I have continual visitors during season. At the very least, this establishment lost $100+ in our business that morning.

We were treated rudely and we are two pretty congenial individuals. We will not be returning nor referring anyone to the Naples Salt Cave.

Visited March 2014
27 Thank Susan B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Appalling ..rude horrible staff”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We booked the afternoon for three people for two services each. En route we encountered a car accident that delayed us. We called to say we would be arriving ten minutes late. The phone said " we are unavailable." We arrived ten minutes late and waited for ten minutes to get waited on while a lady looked around to purchase items ... Then wanted a bag. After an additional ten minutes a surly woman came out and finally asked if she could help us. I said we had appointments and she snapped that we wre 20 minutes late and the appointment was at one. We told her we had called and she just stared at us. We had consecutive times fair three hours straight, and arrangements could have been made especially since the sessions are 4ominutes long. She refused to consider that! Never mind that I have been a member and have purchased series of visits since their ordinal opening. She lost six services and an original customer. Who needs a surly healer? I will not return there!

Visited January 2014
22 Thank Dreamcatcher13
Naples, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wholistic Treatment for your body...”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

....the Salt Cave in Naples, FL is one place that can rid you of years of toxins, heal damaged lungs and give you an overall good feeling. Combining both a body treatment with the Cave is very helpful and speeds up the releasing of years of abuse we have done to our body. For anyone to think that one treatment will be a cure all - that is silly. Each day we do the best we can to keep ourselves going in this fast paced world. But each day we don't do the best in cleansing our internal self and watching what we consume. Environmental toxins and those places we can't control, damage us more than we can understand.

Give The Salt Cave of Naples a try. It is an experience you will want to make the time for and the budget for....it has helped me with allergies, sinus issues and now a detox. After having several medical procedures - in which I did not know what the chemicals were in these drugs - I am happy to say they are releasing and the new me is on its' way!

Give them a call NOW!

Visited September 2013
5 Thank Kimberly B
Bedford, New York
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“serene but i expected more”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went to the salt caves as I have allergies and have had pneumonia twice; I thought the experience would be beneficial to my breathing etc. While the experience was very relaxing and I did nap during the hour, I did not experience any relief and did not feel that repeated "treatments" would be helpful. The staff however are lovely people and they make you feel welcomed.
maybe i'm not just "holistic" enough.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank AUDEIC
Cape Coral, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great for people with Asthma and Allergies”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have had problems since the day I was born with allergy induced asthma. I even am allergic to most prescription medicines, and the ones that I can use really don't do much good anyway. EVERY TIME I visit the salt cave for a treatment, I can BREATHE! It's a great relief for me and I visit whenever I have breathing problems. Clears them right up!

Visited June 2013