We have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have always been treated well. One of the main reasons we chose this hotel is that it is an all suite hotel which gives us more room and more of the comforts of home. We usually get a balcony room as we enjoy sitting outside relaxing.
The suites are nicely furnished and they make good use of the space. The main living space room has a small wet bar with coffee maker, sink and small fridge; a small diining table and chairs good for working on the computer or grabbing a bite to eat. There is also a love seat, chair and TV. .The bedroom has another TV, and the beds are VERY comfortable - we always get a good nights sleep. The bathroom, which is a decent size cab be accessed from either the main room or bedroom. The rooms are very clean, the one comment I would make is the hallway carpets needed cleaning on a few occassions that we were there. I know the staff takes great pride in the hotel and are always working to keep everything upgraded and fresh, so I am confused why the carpets dont get more attention.
the pool area is very nice with lounge chairs and table sets with umbrellas. There is also a small hot tub. We have ordered room service on a few occassions, and while it is good, I always wish there was more of a selection. Breakfast is also good, but they usually have the same selection, and now that we have stayed a bunch of times I would consider that a bit boring - if you are new you may really enjoy itn along with the free coffee all day to the right when you first enter the restaurant area (took me a few times to realize it was there and free all day)
We use the wifi and consider it reliable and convienent, we have also used the PCs in the business center to print boarding passes or anything else we may want to print. We have tried several other places in the area just because we have noticed the prices have gone up in the past year or two, not sure if it that is related to the seasons or because they feel they can get more with the nice reviews but I do check around now before I book and have stayed at other places because of that. Overall a good choice for places to stay in Naples, and we do enjoy the cookies upon arrival!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Cocohatchee River and Nature Preserve, just two miles from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, the award-winning Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples offers 101 one-bedroom suites, two restaurants, riverside heated pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet Access and 2,300 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Naples Hotel Naples
- Doubletree Hotel Naples
- Doubletree Naples
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Naples Florida