“Not a single complaint”

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

You can see that this hotel takes pride in their customer service. Not only are you given cookies upon checking in, but you are greeted with a smile and a handshake. Hope took care of us and she made sure we had everything we needed. This woman went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. The room itself was wonderful, with extremely comfortable bedding. I think we found our permanent hotel stay in Naples with this one. Definitely coming back!

• Stayed: July 2013
6  Thank Natalie V
Angelique S, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We will make certain to share your glowing comments with Hope and the rest of the award winning DoubleTree Naples Team.

We are delighted to know that we have garnered your loyalty and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Excellent,excellent,excellent!!!! The service was absolutely amazing from every employee that I encountered at this property!!!! Hope at the front desk from checkin to check out made me feel so welcome and at home!!!! The entire staff goes above and beyond to make this your most amazing experience ever!!!!! I stayed here over July 4th 2013 and every aspect of my stay, from my room, to breakfast, to evening happy hour, to beach chairs and towels being provided for my trip to the gulf was phenomenal!!!! The location is only a very short drive to the beach!!!I would definitely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Try to book a superior room with a balcony. It seems as if the odd numbered rooms face outward towar...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kingstonred
DoubletreeGM, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and that our award-winning team was able to help make your July 4th weekend a blast!! Thanks for the great review - we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Very friendly staff and very nice grounds. We got upgraded to a suite and it was very well appointed and arranged. Excellent bedding. Hotel felt new even though it is not. Very good breakfast included in our package.

Everything a DoubleTree should be!

2  Thank Alan M
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

The time you took to review our hotel is most appreciated by our entire team. Our Bed-N-Breakfast package is quite popular! The views from the larger upgraded suites are a favorite of our guests as well. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our full hot buffet breakfast as part of this package. "The little things mean everything:" at the DoubleTree. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had just completed a visit with my wife in a nearby hospital. I was in no shape to drive the 75 miles home and decided to stay overnight in Naples. It turned out to be a smart decision. Even though there was no prepaid online reservation, I was immediately greeted by the front desk manager and provided with an affordable room. I'm used to paying up to 2 times the online hotel rate when showing up without a reservation. My nightly charge was very comparable to the advertised online rates Wow, what a surprise. The lobby was dressed with beautiful hardwoods. Off to the side of the lobby was a good sized restaurant and adjoining bar. It was now into the early evening hours and the restaurant appeared closed, but the bar was still alive with positive spirits. I saw a menu showing a complete breakfast buffet for about $13.00. The second "Wow" was earned when I arrived at my room. The suite really was a suite and lighted-up for my arrival with the A/C was putting out ice cold air. All of my space was decorated tastefully and clean as a whistle. I marveled at how much space and top shelf amenities that I was receiving. A charming and well defined living area appeared as you opened the front door. It consisted of a sofa, desk-like table and lamp, comfortable chair, and a flat screen television. Adjacent to the parlor was a cute eat-in dining space consisting of a table, chairs, sink, a compact refrigerator, and a coffee pot with all the fix-ins. I passed on the microwave which could have been included for a $5.00 fee. The bathroom was privately enclosed with a glamorous looking door and professionally designed with high end cabinetry and fixtures. Of course a generous supply of soaps, lotions, and linens were available. The 3rd "Wow" moment happened as I opened the bedroom door. A beautifully appointed luxury oasis awaited this weary traveler. The bed was spacious and dressed as if just photographed for a glitzy magazine. The bed linens were eloquent, and had at least 6 comfy pillows. Sitting on the bed was a hand written note of welcome and 2 chocolates candies The center pillow was stitched with the phrase "Sweet Dreams." The mattress felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. There were more rich wooden cabinets for clothing, end tables with comfortable lighting, and an even larger wall mounted plasma television than the one found in the living room. This is a wonderful touch of having two separate televisions in different rooms. If one guest is tired they can rest quietly in the private bedroom with a door while the other guest reads or watches television in the living area. Both televisions provided a large variety of cable stations. Each room has internet access and a clock radio. My suite had a beautiful waterfront view through a large picture window encased with finely covered sheer and pleated drapery. The maid service was superior and all of my comforts were ensured. I did not take advantage of the indoor pool during this visit, but won't miss it on my next trip. There is plenty of safe and convenient parking. This resort like hotel is conveniently located to both route 75 and rote 41 and boasts great shopping and eating options. There is free water, apples, and newspapers throughout the day. The staff catered to my every wish. My checkout time on Saturday was 12 o'clock noon. I really didn't want to leave. That late check-out time may require another "Wow" rating.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Ed M
DoubletreeGM, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Now it's our turn to be wowed! Thank you so much for your fantastic and thorough review! We couldn't be happier that you were delighted with everything from check-in to check-out! We love hearing all the great feedback, especially about our award-winning team. We hope that the next time your travels bring you to Naples, hopefully under more pleasant circumstances, that we will again be your hotel of choice! Our entire team looks forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were so pleased with the hotel and staff that I had to write this review. We stayed on the second floor facing the river and I just can't say enough about it. The room was great, housekeeping was perfect, Breakfast was tasty and the pool was very nice. ****** Five star review

2  Thank Cheryl L
DoubletreeGM, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Thank you for the five star review! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the service delivered by our award-winning team. We thank you for choosing the DoubleTree Naples and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The Double Tree on Tamiami Trail in Naples is an excellent hotel at a reasonable price. My wife and I had a suite that was very nice. It was comfortable and very well designed. I also thought that the wireless internet was fast and dependable so that I could keep up with work while I was there.

5  Thank Michael A
DoubletreeGM, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Many thanks for the great review! We are so happy that you had such a great experience and that we were able to keep you "plugged in" while visiting. We know it is important to our guests to have fast and dependable wireless access and are happy to deliver to our guests complimentary! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have been staying at the Doubletree in Naples while on business over the past six years and feel very comfortable in this hotel, the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms and the property are well maintained and it is convenient to everything, although it is not really near the beach but 15-20 minute drive. During the season the rates can be a bit high.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Ms_R33480
KingWill, Director of Sales at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Wow thank you so much for your continued business we truly appreciate your loyalty over the years. It is music to my ears that you feel comfortable at our hotel. At the Doubletree we CARE about our guest, our team and our community …….and yes our community gets a little expensive in season but I hope we continue to deliver value to you especially during those times.