“Amazingly wonderful stay”

Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Myself and my husband stayed in the Doubletree from 5th-16th June 2014 (left yesterday morning) we upgraded to a balcony suite overlooking the pool (room 240).

Where do I start... Upon arrival the staff were professional, courteous & friendly. The reception area was welcoming, spotlessly clean tastefully decorated, the bar & restaurant equally as good.

Headed to our room (with warm cookie in hand) well.. I have stayed in some beautiful 5star hotels throughout the world.. however from the moment I entered our suite I was completely blown away. It was that clean in it was sparkling, the decor, furniture, bedding and fixtures in the bathroom looked new because of how well they were obviously taken care of by the housekeeping team.

Our balcony was just lovely with a great view of the delightful pool and the gardens.

It felt like home from the moment I walked in the suite, a wonderful base for our first time in Naples. It was so comfortable we had a few nights of staying in with a Chinese from Charlie Changs (lovely..!!) and room service (lovely too!!)

I must say a huge thankyou to our maid (SURY) she was simply amazing she was thorough and we had some lovely extra touches every day from chocolates, mints, towel art it made the stay even better.

The pool area was inviting and again spotless.

I have to be honest I could carry on writing about how wonderful this hotel is but it would take forever.. So all I will say in closing is... STAY AT THE DOUBLETREE SUITES NAPLES YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.

We had an amazing time...and we WILL BE BACK (soon I hope)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Milliecat72
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

On behalf of the entire DoubleTree Naples "Dream Team", thank you for such a lovely, detailed review. We appreciate you taking your valuable time to point out all of amenities that you enjoyed during your stay along with the warm hospitality you felt by our staff. Sury will be elated that you mentioned her outstanding, personalized housekeeping service! We welcome the opportunity to personalize your next trip. We invite you to contact the hotel directly to create a most memorable stay when your travels take you back to our little piece of Paradise!

There are newer reviews for Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was our first time staying at a Double Tree Suites and we were extremely pleased with our stay. This property was extremely clean and the staff did everything to make sure our stay was to our liking. We had breakfast each morning and we were very satisfied with the food and selections on the buffet. The location to the beach was very convenient too. I would not hesitate staying there again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank bboyle15202
Heather K, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Our award winning housekeeping staff continues to not only make this property shine but also the guest experience. Starting your morning off with a great breakfast and warm smile always brightens the day. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a clean, bright, and HAPPY place to stay that is more like a high-end "resort" than a hotel. I was in Naples for business, but I seriously felt like i was on vacation when I was here. The staff is generous, friendly, warm and CLEVER! Having interacted with them and their Flat Stanley-type mascot "Chip N. Naples" on Facebook prior to my trip, I found that I was "Facebook Friend of the Day" when I arrived... which meant a sign at the front desk with my name on it, and special goodies in my room (including gluten free cookies and pretzels, since Hope knew I was gluten free by the questions I had asked!!). Combine that kind of foresight with the housekeeping staff putting towel animals on my bed that brightened my day... and their warm smiles when I walked down the hall... plus a consistently clean, bright room and a breezy balcony where I could sit with my laptop and look out at the view of the pool and the river behind, and you get happiness from this tired traveler. Thank you to all of you, and I hope to return very soon!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank BNisen
Wade H, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

We are so delighted to hear how thoroughly you enjoyed your experience at The DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples. We always have so much fun interacting with our Facebook friends and we know Chip appreciates your shout out! Thank you for continuing to support us on social media, which our Social Media Champion Hope does such a great job with. We are more than happy to provide you with Gluten-Free snacks as a way to show how much we appreciate our loyal guests. We look forward to the next time you are in Naples, FL.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had reserved a River View suite, but when we arrived found we'd been placed in a different quality (lower value) suite, but our room rate had not been reduced. We talked to the the late night front desk person and got a rate reduction of $10 but amount of the rate reduction was not to our satisfaction. The Front Desk explained that we'd been placed in a different room because there'd been flooding in the hallway and rooms in the section of the hotel where we'd originally been placed (that our room rate had not been reduced at the time of the downgrade was said to have been an error). The work desk in the room was too high for comfortable use (especially re using computer) and the desk chair rocked back too easily (and was difficult to adjust--I wasn't able to make adjustment--I wasn't able to turn the adjustment knob on the bottom of the chair). The sofa was not particularly comfortable and the easy chair too deep for comfortable use with out using multiple pillows from the bed. Originally we'd booked for 3 nights but checked out after the first night, finding a better value room elsewhere.

3  Thank Keith S
Wade H, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

I am sorry to hear about your recent experience at our property. We want all of our guests to feel like they are in a suite that meets their needs and expectations. I do however appreciate your feedback. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our rooms including updating furniture. It is comments like yours that allow us to know the true functionality of the guest suites. I feel it is unfortunate that I did not have a chance to speak with your regarding your stay while you were still with us and am sorry you felt the $10.00 adjustment per night was not representative of the situation. We hope you give us another chance to show you a true DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Naples experience. Please feel free to contact me directly should you be in the area, and I will gladly help you with your future accommodations.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Hi thanks for reading my review.......Greeted at the door by Hope she was very nice.... check in ws smooth we have never been asked if we wanted the room cleaned in the morning or afternoon before. Very polite. Went to the Honors floor. very nice suite sitting room with a king bedroom with a door..... very comfortable, bed very clean, no odors, two large screen tv's..... pool was very nice and maybe the best hot tub as far as temperature was perfect...... staff all friendly beautiful property..... restaurants everywhere......would stay here again next time we are in town...... check it out...... The hotel manager has this place running very well.....

1  Thank tig2811
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

We thank you for taking time to review our hotel! WOW!!! Please know that we are appreciate your kind words. The entire DoubleTree Naples "Dream Team" are passionate about delivering genuine hospitality to all our guests. Delighted to know that this was your experience. Please feel free to contact us directly should your travels take you back to our little piece of Paradise. We welcome the opportunity to personalize your vacation!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Doubletree was FABULOUS! They treated all of us like royalty and catered to our every need. The hotel was pristine and the food was terrific. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding getaway. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Glenn A
Heather K, Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We are so pleased to have been a part of your special memories. Thank you for sharing your FABULOUS experience and giving us the opportunity to provide such royal treatment to all your guests. Perhaps your next visit with us will be on your 1 year anniversary. From myself and all the
Doubletree team we wish a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

As an HH Gold member received wonderful service and room upgrade w/o asking. All staff were friendly and helpful, but front desk women were the best! Had a small suite which was all you would want. A/C worked great (important for us Northerners.) Breakfast is gratis with my card level but otherwise there is a charge. It's a great spread.

2  Thank Richard Y
DoubleTreeConcierge, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We appreciate you taking time to review our hotel. Delighted to know that you enjoyed our hospitality along with your Gold Hilton HHonors benefits. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels take you back to our little piece of Paradise!