The Doubletree Guest Suites Naples was simply wonderful! We stayed for three nights after Christmas (S, M, Tu) and our rate was $200/nt. Upon checkin, the front desk lady greeted us so nicely and told us of all the amenities and presented us with four warm, delicious, Doubletree signature CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. We went up to our suite on the 3rd floor. Unfortunately, when we opened the door and walked in, the entire room reeked of cigarette or some other awful smoke stench. We immediately went back down and they were very apologetic and assigned us to a different suite on the first floor. From here, things got only better and better. The STAFF IS VERY NICE, greeting you every time you go through the lobby. The rooms and all the other areas were VERY CLEAN. We had 2 double beds for the four of us. The Bedroom was separated from the living area by a doorway, which was great. The bathroom had 2 doors, one to the bedroom and the other to the living area. Fridge in room, but no microwave. The breakfast buffet was awesome, reasonably priced just around $10 per person and half price for the KIDS :-) !!! The HEATED POOL & SPA were GREAT! Hot coffee and tea was available near the lobby anytime you wanted. One hotel staff member gave us a great recommendation for Italian restaurant nearby--excellent food and Sinatra-like band next door to it! Did not try the Pan Asian restaurant on site, instead opting for PF Chang's --- took over 2 1/2 hours to get in/out of there---not good w/hungry kids!! We should have tried the place @ the Doubletree: no wait, comparable menu/pricing; not sure how the food is though! Also, the complimentary Doubletree cookies are warm and ready anytime you should want them during your stay! Gym on 3rd floor has 2 treadmills w/TV's and 2 stair step machines, free weights and exercise ball; again very NEAT/CLEAN. Headsets were avail. to plug into the treadmill, but I couldn't figure out where to connect, so I just turned on the large wall-mounted TV. OVERALL GREAT HOTEL, STAFF AND QUIET LOCATION away from downtown. Both the parents and kids really enjoyed our stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Cocohatchee River and Nature Preserve, just two miles from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, the award-winning Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples offers 101 one-bedroom suites, two restaurants, riverside heated pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet Access and 2,300 square feet of flexible meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Naples Hotel Naples
- Doubletree Hotel Naples
- Doubletree Naples
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Naples Florida