The Hilton Naples is one of my favorite Hilton properties. I stayed overnight on business during the Florida primaries. Mitt Romney's camp stayed at the hotel as well. We had a nice night. Here are my pros and cons:
1. The hotel is tastefully decorated just as you'd assume a Hilton would be. It seemed like it was renovated recently as everything appeared newish.
2. The Hilton honors floor was GREAT. They had a really nice spread of food.
3. The hotel staff did a great job of protecting the Romney crowd. We knew that they were staying at our hotel, but they just back entrances and were allowed to park the bus on the side of the building.
4. The hotel was at 100% occupancy and very crowded-- but it was large enough that I still felt comfortable.
5. The rooms are very clean and nicely decorated
6. Parking is free-- a rareity these days
7. If you like Shula's, it is in the lobby area (think: expensive steak dinner in a fine casual enviroment)
1. This property is not beach front. It's great for business travel, but if you are on vacation, it is in a commercial area.
2. Naples is generally an expensive place to spend the night-- and this hotel was no exception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located Naples hotel, close to beautiful beaches, shopping, all major attractions, entertainment destinations,and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Naples Hotel Naples
- Hilton Hotel Naples
- Naples Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Naples Florida