Hilton Naples
Doubletree.com
US$365
US$228
Official Website
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$138
Hotels.com
US$373
US$298
US$365
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$248
US$203
US$210
1,857 results
All reviewsexecutive floorshula's restaurantbeach packagegreat hotelbeach shuttlebeach chairswaterside shopsclam pass beachfourth floorbottled waterfront desk stafffree valet parkingcontinental breakfastbusiness centerpool and hot tubthe hotel offersfitness center
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I spend a couple nights on a family trip to the Naples area and we left very pleased with our stay at this hotel. Diana at the front desk made us feel extremely welcome when we checked in. The rest of the staff was very nice also. The room was very clean and the pool is very nice too. Breakfast at Shula's is delicious although it did take a little while to get seated and receive the food. The location was superb. Close beaches and shopping for all budgets nearby. We will definitely stay there next time we are in Naples.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Alex K
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Our team strives to exceed all our valued guests’ expectations so I am exceptionally thrilled to read your review of the Hilton Naples. I appreciate you mentioning Diane and how welcome she made you feel. She is a huge asset to our Guest Services Team.

Our location is ideal for families as we are within a 6 mile radius of all the family friendly attractions Naples offers such as the Children’s Museum, Naples Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Naples Pier and Sun N Fun waterpark. Also, we are within walking distance of the upscale, open-air shopping district of the Waterside featuring retail and restaurants. And of course we are located one-half mile from the gorgeous beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.

Thank you for making the Hilton Naples your hotel of choice when traveling to southwest Florida!

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for business and that's all this place is good for. I pricelined 4 star hotels and got this place. Rooms are dated Breakfast was a half hour wait. When I only saw 6 people eating.
Not a very good family place. Then again Naples is not kid friendly

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank DrtimothyCarroll

Thank you for sharing your experience. We understand that our guests expect and deserve an exceptional visit. Please accept my apologies for the wait time you experienced at breakfast as this is not the service we strive to offer. We will continue to focus our efforts on providing the best experience possible for our valued guests of all ages. If you have any additional feedback to share, or if I may be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.
Sunniest Regards,

Niccole Neebling
nneebling@cooperhotels.com

Reviewed 14 June 2013

I had a certificate that I won at a Christmas party. I requested a reservation via E-mail, Mrs. Marsh Responded to me in such a timely manner I was really surprised and impressed. I mentioned in my email that I would be celebrating my 40th birthday, I know that Mrs. Marsh passed that information along because when we arrived to our BEAUTIFUL room there was a birthday card addressed to me and a beautiful; most delicious slice of cake in the mini Fridge! How thoughtful;I was so pleased. The room was immaculate I definitely enjoyed the balcony, I love sitting outside in the mornings. Housekeeping was friendly and efficient. I can not think of one negative thing to say This was an amazing weekend the employees at the Hilton in Naples deliver top notch customer service. I wish I could thank each and every staff member personally for making my stay at their hotel so pleasant. Oh and do not let me forget to mention the amazing breakfast we had at Shulas, again nothing short of amazing! I can not wait to return!

Room Tip: This is my first time here, my room was amazing, my guess is they all are!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica M

Thank you for choosing Hilton Naples to celebrate your birthday! I’m thrilled to read you enjoyed your cake and appreciate the opportunity to make your day more special. I’ve shared your review with Mrs. Marsh and our entire team to brighten their day. Sharing your experience is the best thank you our team can receive. We are honored to play a small part in celebrating wonderful you on your birthday.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I was traveling on business and they put me in a room right above the floor where pets are allowed. I was supposed to be there for 7 days but after the second day I moved to another hotel to get some peace and quiet away from barking dogs. The staff were all very snooty and unfriendly too. I usually always stay at a Hilton brand hotel but I will NEVER stay at this Hilton again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business