Hilton Naples
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$176
US$843
US$698
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
US$571
US$332
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$534
US$432
  • Beachfront
1,844 results
All reviewsexecutive floorshula's restaurantbeach packagegreat hotelbeach shuttlebeach chairswaterside shopsclam pass beachfourth floorbottled waterfront desk stafffree valet parkingcontinental breakfastbusiness centerpool and hot tubthe hotel offersfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I took my family on a last minute getaway to Naples. I chose the Hilton Naples based on all of the other reviews, and the Hilton Naples did not disappoint. When we checked in, the front desk staff were more than courteous and informative. We were given a voucher for breakfast at Shula's for our entire stay. I dont know if they do this for everybody or not, but we appreciated it.

The only plans we had, were to be at the beach for the time we were in Naples. The first day (Friday) we checked out 4 bikes to take to the beach. There is a 2 1/2 hour time limit on the bikes, but the front desk gave us an extension on our return time by 2 hours! They also gave us 4 chairs and waters to take with us. The chairs have back pack straps on them and were easily transported on the bikes. On Saturday, we were only allowed to check out 2 chairs since it was a holiday weekend. Not a big deal at all. There is a bike rack at the trail head to the beach to lock up the bikes with the locks provided by the Hilton.

The room was very clean. For someone who has stayed in hundreds of hotels, this was truly a welcome sight. ****The only concern at all was the moldy spots growing above the bathroom door.**** This really was not too much of an issue at all to us because we knew the room was clean everywhere else, and this was simply a spot that was overlooked. (The ONLY spot that was overlooked in the room.)

The pool is beautiful and clean. After dinner on Friday, my family had the entire pool area to ourselves. On Saturday, the hotel had a pool party complete with burgers, dogs and drinks. In the evening, they set up a projector and showed a movie. What a great atmosphere! The kids were able to swim in the pool and watch a fun movie. Free popcorn to boot!

Overall, our stay was fantastic, and we are already making plans to come back. The Hilton Naples should be a full 5 stars.

Room Tip: Close the curtains during the hot sunny days, or the room may not cooldown at night. We set the AC to 60 and the fan on high, and it barely kept up.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Brad E
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Dear Hilton of Naples, I'm a comedian living in NYC. I travel all over this great country and find that the Hilton suits me very well. Having stayed in Naples twice this year, and just becoming a member on Tuesday, I feel as though the service, cleanliness and overall hotel experience could not have been better. Having at some awful places when I began my career, I have zero complaints and only praise for your facility. Please keep me in mind for events, opportunities and discounts as I love the area and want to continue to laugh with you all. Thanks, Danny Mahar

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Extremely clean and outstanding services. I found this to be the best valu in the Naples Florida area and they even drove you to the beach and provided chairs and water for you at no additional charge. No parking or resort fees. Pool and hot tub wwere great. Restaurant is absolutly first class. Great place to stay and will stay with them again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My recent business trip brought me to Naples and I decided to stay at the Hilton Naples on 441. I thought it would be noisy but it is set so far back from 441 you can't hear any of the traffic. Easy check in, the front girl told me about all the hotel amenities all while checking me in promptly. The room was a very large, equipped with a king bed which was really comfortable. The front desk called me about 20 minutes after settling down in my room, nothing was needed as I had my two free waters which to me is a huge deal. The bath room was clean and while the bed was far from the front door I could easily hear other guest walking by to their rooms. Don't get me wrong this was and is not a big deal, but I wanted to make note of it. Once I went to bed, there was no noise at all. The gym is well equipped and the wifi was fast. I didn't eat at Shulas as we had other reservations. Certainly next time, we will eat here. I also spoke to a guest in the ride up the elevator who said the breakfast in Shulas was great. I will stay here each time I come back, love this Hilton hotel.

Room Tip: Maybe select a room with pool view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony K
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We stayed here as part of a sporting event group reservation and this is the best hotel we've stayed in for a great rate. The entrance and lobby are stunning. Our room on the third floor was quite a walk from the elevator, but we were thankful to be tucked away. The halls were bright and clean and no odor. Our room was clean, with quality towels and linens, however the bathroom was a bit 'tired'. I will take 'tired' any day as long as its clean! There was a refridgerator in our room.

Parking was complimentary valet or self-park in lot or in garage underneath. There is a restaurant, Shula's, off of the lobby. We ate breakfast and lunch there and the service and food were great, especially for feeding an athlete during competition.

Two things that annoyed me: inconsistent treatment of our team in terms of breakfast vouchers and paying to extend checkout by one hour. Part of our team got vouchers to eat breakfast at the restaurant and others had to pay. Same room rate. When those of us who didn't get vouchers pointed it out at the desk, we were told that wasn't part of our rate. Ok, so when my son and I had to pay for our breakfast and the family of five next to us got theirs on voucher, it was a bit annoying. (And the voucher allowed them to buy whatever they wanted-not just continental buffet).
We asked to extend our checkout by one hour. It's free until 12:30, then $25/hour. I understand late checkout isn't always easy for a hotel, but when I'm an Honors member with multiple stays this past year and housekeeping wasn't even in our corridor, thought that charge was excessive.

Other than that, I would recommend this hotel and would return if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family