“Nice Hotel”

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 15 October 2013

this was a pleasant stay and the hotel is very nice. Everbody from the hotel staff was very kind. The price was ok, for hilton hotels. The is situated on highway 1, so it was perfect for our need. We continued the next day our journey for the everglades-

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The lobby of the Hotel is very appealing. However, our bathroom door jamb was extremely rusted out. The bathroom fan did not work. The room felt damp - maybe because the steam of the bathroom permeated the room. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We requested extra supplies, as there were three in our room, and the response was very quick. At one point, we requested to speak to the concierge and were told that she was in a meeting and we would need to wait. The breakfast was pretty good. However, my selection of the frittata one day was pretty drab. Everyone in our party commented on the undercooked potatoes one morning. All this being said, most things were as expected for the price paid. However, the bathroom situation significantly reduced my overall opinion of the stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Deborah Z
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Deborah (I apologize if I got her name wrong!) and the other woman (I apologize I didn't catch her full name!) who worked at the Front Desk on the evening of October 4 were FANTASTIC! VERY helpful and accommodating. They took care of every question and need we had... superb arrival experience! (thank you for that great room (#259) with the awesome balcony!! In-room dining was yummy and fantastic (we enjoyed breakfast out on that big and beautiful balcony)! The beach service amenity package was a true value added bonus... Larenz (again a misspelled name, sorry!) was superb in his service and promptness. All around a perfect stay... great amenities, beautiful accommodations and a top notch staff! We will be back again and will recommend! (can't wait to come see how the new renovations look!)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason D
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here for a couple of weeks or so whilst moving home. It is in a good location, half way from downtown and the more modern uptown area of Mercarto. My biggest frustration was the wi-fi. As I was working, I needed wi-fi, but it was so slow it was painful and every time you loaded a browser it needed the password, I left most days to go to the local shopping centre where it was 10x faster. There is a steakhouse : Shulahs, mega expensive, an average dinner is going to cost you $100 per head. The front desk staff are very polite and accommodating, Julia runs a good front office as well as the room service ladies. On the whole the guys that work the bell desk are good with beach chairs and parking too. The Achilles heels or them is one employee in particular form Eastern Europe who quite literally thinks he owns the place and is the rudest person I have ever come across. He is tall well built and intimidating, when you ask for anything he barks in an aggressive tone and it It's a shame that 1 individual can jeopardise the reputation for so many of his colleagues. I would stay again, but would be cautious of the bell desk.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Local R
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thank you for writing about your experience. I apologize that you encountered problems with our internet service during your stay. I’m not sure if you were able to notify the front desk as we do have a process in place that allows us to expand band width when a guest needs a little extra to complete internet connectivity tasks. While we offer Hilton standard band width generally, we do have the capability to expand upon request. I’m sorry this will not help you now, but thank you for posting your frustration so we may help other guests bypass this frustration.

In regards to the young man from our bell stand. I am surprised and sorry to hear you felt he was being aggressive. All of our bell staff are very accommodating to our guests and receive so many compliments that it saddens me the perception of one took away from a positive experience overall. Please feel free to reach out if you care to discuss specifics with me.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Since you are living locally now, we tend to host a large majority of the community events. My hope is you will attend one so you can truly experience how much our team cares and values each and every guest.

Sunniest Regards,
Niccole

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We had a satisfactory stay at this hilton, desk staff were fantastic, very helpful and kind. Good location to other bits and the everglades. Rooms were clean and updated but nothing special. If your looking for a good nights sleep and service this is the hotel for you.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tigerlilly1199

A good night’s sleep and service are what we strive to provide to our valued guests. I am curious to find what would have made your visit more special.

In your review you write that our front desk team members were fantastic, helpful and kind and we were in a good location. You also mention our rooms were clean and updated and you had a good night’s sleep and good service. I’m genuinely interested in finding what we could have done better to ensure you felt special. I hope we have an opportunity to talk.

Sunniest Regards,

Niccole Neebling
nneebling@cooperhotels.com

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel during the weekend with our kids, and we had an excellent experience. We loved the pool of the hotel and the spa. The shuttle service to the beach is very convenient, and this beach of Naples is paradise.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mayelin T
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I enjoyed staying there. While the room product was average, it was very convenient to areas of interest. I loved that the valet parking was complimentary. Their staff was very nice. I had dinner at Shula's and had great service and a great steak!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo