“Great Beach Hotel”

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My Fiance and I stayed one night at this hotel on June 28 in order to go to the beach. This was a great hotel to stay at due to its location of being a 5min shuttle from the beach. The hotel also offers a beach package that is complementary that includes beach chairs cold bottled water and towels that all came in great use while there. My only compliant is that the shuttle ends at 5pm but the beach doesnt close until sunset so we ended up having to walk back to the hotel which was about 15min. I would highly recomend this hotel it is very clean and in a convienent location. I also need to give a special thank you to the concierge Linda for sending us chocolate covered strawberries complients of the hotel to help make our stay more enjoyable

2  Thank Fred W
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

The best compliment we can receive is for one of our valued guests to highly recommend the Hilton Naples. Thank you for your recommendation and I certainly am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay. Linda has been a wonderful asset to our team for many years and I will share your kind words with her.

Wishing you much happiness and love as you plan your wedding. We hope you’ll consider returning to the Hilton Naples for your honeymoon!

Niccole

Write a ReviewReviews (1,775)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stay for a Thanksgiving week and we had a great time the hotel is beautiful, i just a problem at the checked out time with one of the front desk clerk i want to beleive that she was having a bad day or they were busy but i didnt like the way she talked to me i can't remember her name but was something like Dena or Dona, but the rest of our stay was great we had dinner at Shulas restaurant we didnt have a reservation, restaurant was full and they found a table for us, food was great and service was the best.

Room Tip: High Floors
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Yuraine T

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your Thanksgiving celebration and I’m thrilled to read you enjoyed the time you spent with us at the Hilton Naples. Our guest experience means the most to us. We know that we would not be where we are today without the support of our guests, and we can only achieve that by continuing to provide for an exceptional visit for every guest each and every time. All of our team members work tirelessly to ensure each guest feels valued and respected. I sincerely apologize that you did not feel you received this at check out and certainly hope it did not reflect on your overall experience.

My hope is we will have the opportunity to welcome you back so we can have you raving about every aspect of your visit.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed here for business 2 weeks in a row. If you want the hilton experience then pay the price for a room on the 4th floor because that is the only way you get the things you expect from a Hilton stay. Amenities, toiletries, robes, etc are only handed out to 4th floor occupants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Juleta R

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip. Your review is troublesome to me as I am unsure if you enjoyed your stay. Our number one goal is to always exceed our guest’s expectations. To do this, we offer several room types to ensure we are meeting the needs of all our travelers. For some of our guests, the only requirement from a full service hotel is it offers great customer service and a comfortable room to rest and relax in. All our rooms offer toiletries, complimentary internet, access to our business center and newly renovated fitness center. In addition to these amenities, all our guests can enjoy our outdoor pool, complimentary parking, complimentary beach package and access to Shula’s Steak House.

Other guests want a few extra amenities. Our Executive Level on the fourth floor caters to those guests who want a little more. When a guest chooses to stay on our Executive Lounge, they are receiving exclusive access to the Executive Lounge which offers complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and the Honor Bar. Robes are also an upgraded amenity offered on the fourth floor. The differentiation of the room is not designed to take away from the guest experience, it is meant to cater to different needs of our many guests.

Since I cannot decipher if you enjoyed your stay, I invite you to contact me so we can discuss your experience in more detail. Your feedback is invaluable to me and our team.

nneebling@cooperhotels.com

Reviewed 29 June 2014

For the price of this hotel, the accommodations should have been much better. No breakfast is included with the room. The room had a horrible smell. It smelled like mildew and dampness. The internet was either extremely slow or not working at all. The room was not well insulated and noise from the hallway could be hear very well. The bathroom does not have an exhaust fan and it becomes very humid in there after a shower. The room was not cleaned until after 4pm.

2  Thank Renee P

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay. I do apologize that your room did not meet your expectations. We have listened intently to the feedback provided by our valued guests and are in the middle of a complete product improvement plan which includes updating our guest rooms. I would love the opportunity to welcome you back after the refurbishment of our rooms this summer so our team can impress you with the high level of hospitality and service we have become known for.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I loved everything about the hotel - grounds, room, dining, pool and hot tub. We thought that the hotel was one of the best hotels that we have stayed and the pool and hot tub both has a stone waterfall. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. We will be back!

2  Thank kbrophy44

I am thrilled to read how much you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Naples. Your mention of our team’s friendliness and recognizing the efforts of our housekeeping team is especially appreciated. I will look forward to sharing your kind words with everyone as I know it will certainly make their day! It will be our absolute pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

From the moment we checked in to the day we checked out was a superb experience. Check in was super smooth! Front desk staff is very proficient and take pride in what they do. We requested a crib for our 2 year old and before we even arrived to the room it was already in place. Room was your typical Beautiful Hilton with plush pillows and very clean bathroom.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Monique G

Your review of our Hilton Naples team makes my heart sing. Surpassing your expectations is what each of our team members strives to do every day. I will take pride in sharing your kind words with our team and sincerely thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton for five days with our young boys and we loved every minute of it! Everyone was so friendly and helpful, the hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were great. Shula's for breakfast was an added bonus with the package and we loved it. Great service and food. The beach chairs, towels and waters were great from the hotel. We are already planning next summers return trip to Naples and we will absolutely be staying at the Hilton!

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Melissatripp

Thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful experience while staying at the Hilton Naples. It will be my pleasure to share your kind words with our team as it serves as an extra incentive for all of us to go the extra mile when it comes to our valued guests. I’m happy you had the opportunity to enjoy Shula’s and to take advantage of our complimentary beach package which includes shuttle transportation, beach chairs towels and cold bottled water.

Thanks for choosing the Hilton Naples and we will all look forward to welcoming you back next summer.