“Located So Close to the Beach!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Naples
Ranked #12 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Milford, Connecticut
“Located So Close to the Beach!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Had an enjoyable time! The chairs, beach towels and waters you get are such a Wow factor for this Hilton. Its close to the Historic downtown and to Clam Pass Beach. The rooms were very clean and the woman that checked me in and Alex(?) the shuttle driver were very friendly and accommodating. We only had one issue, I asked one night for restaurant recommendations and the woman at the desk gave me a look like I was inconveniencing her, threw me a map and told me to go down the road. She did not ask what we were looking for etc. She put her head right back down. When we went to the location, it was not what we were looking for and had to pay and arm and a leg for dinner. We found a great restaurants that next day downtown Naples.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Elizabeth K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Polish first
Naples, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I was schedule for one night at the Naples Hilton. I wish I had stayed longer. The Hotel is excellent. I find the staff in most Hiltons a little on the snotty side, but the staff at Naples were very friendly and seemed to be happy at their work. Not the usual buffet breakfast which I love, but the menu selection and food quality are fine.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

2 Thank John E
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We've been visiting this hotel for about 9 years. We just returned from another wonderful visit. The hotel is located conveniently in Naples with easy access to the beach via car or the hotel's shuttle service. We actually did both during this stay. We notified the front desk that we wanted to shuttle to the beach the following morning. At the appointed time, they had chairs, beach towels and cold water ready to go. The hotel van then drove us to a nearby beach. We decided to head out in our rental car to a beach some distance away another morning and again, they had the chairs, towels, water all ready to go. You're nearby so many wonderful restaurants and shopping. The hotel was quiet and the parking is great. The fitness center is one of the best I've seen in recent years. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is genuinely friendly. You feel a sense that you are truly welcome at the Naples Hilton. Add to this an outstanding restaurant, Shula's, and this will continue to be our favorite hotel in Naples.

2 Thank CYN651
Lithia, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I am a loyal Hilton customer, and will pick a Hilton over any hotel type given the chance. This Hilton did not live up to my expectations. Granted, I was using my Hilton Honors points to stay which may mean I got a less quality room? But nonetheless, the quality of this Hilton felt off- almost more of a Hampton type feel. The room needed updated (especially the bathroom) and it didn't feel luxurious at all. Update this hotel, Hilton! I would probably look for somewhere else to stay next time I'm down that way.

I will say, I thought it was pretty cool that they offered beach chairs, towels, and shuttle. While we didn't use this feature, it's not normal for hotels to offer this type of thing when they are not right ON the beach.

Shula's in the lobby was amazing though! :)

2 Thank Angie F
Coconut Creek, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel is conveniently located, well appointed and classy without being stuffy. Staff is professional and yet friendly. The amenities are very good as well and the beach is very close and convenient.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank anthonyr388
ft. lauderdale, fl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

have been coming here for eight years, twice a year. It is a wonderful place to stay in Naples. great hotel front desk staff, especially Diane, as always. housekeeping is good and quick, easy parking.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
Green Features: towels reuse program, part of green friendly program
3 Thank swarttz
Niccole N, Director of Sales at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Hilton Naples. We value you and are committed to ensuring each of your visits is as wonderful as the last. Your review is very special to us as it mentions our number one asset - our team members. Thank you for mentioning how much you enjoyed your experience with Diane and our font desk staff, as well as our housekeeping team.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and we will look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Sunniest Regards,
Niccole
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

My Fiance and I stayed one night at this hotel on June 28 in order to go to the beach. This was a great hotel to stay at due to its location of being a 5min shuttle from the beach. The hotel also offers a beach package that is complementary that includes beach chairs cold bottled water and towels that all came in great use while there. My only compliant is that the shuttle ends at 5pm but the beach doesnt close until sunset so we ended up having to walk back to the hotel which was about 15min. I would highly recomend this hotel it is very clean and in a convienent location. I also need to give a special thank you to the concierge Linda for sending us chocolate covered strawberries complients of the hotel to help make our stay more enjoyable

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Fred W
The best compliment we can receive is for one of our valued guests to highly recommend the Hilton Naples. Thank you for your recommendation and I certainly am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay. Linda has been a wonderful asset to our team for many years and I will share your kind words with her.

Wishing you much happiness and love as you plan your wedding. We hope you’ll consider returning to the Hilton Naples for your honeymoon!

Sunniest Regards,