“Excellent food, excellent service, excellent hotel!”
Review of Hilton Naples

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Michigan
“Excellent food, excellent service, excellent hotel!”
Reviewed 29 March 2010

Our meeting of 80+ were completely satisfied with two days of meetings. The staff was outstanding and worked with us on every requested detail. The food was exceptional and presented beautifully. The hotel staff was courteous and the account manager, catering manager and A/V gents were wonderful to work with.

1 Thank Ruthannwelko
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, 5 April 2010
Thank you for the kind words regarding the Hilton Naples staff. I am thrilled to read that you had such a wonderful meeting experience for both you & your attendees.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Polish first
New Castle, PA
Reviewed 26 March 2010

Great service-always available, but never obtrusive. Extremely helpful and friendly. Enjoyed meeting the other guests. Recommend booking on the fourth floor. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast-bagels, cereals, pastries, fruit, juice and plenty of good company. The evening snacks were also good. Appreciated the bottled water in the room. The location was convenient with short drives to the beach, entertainment, and fifth avenue shopping. Ample parking without additional charges. Free wi-fi in rooms. I highly recommend this property. We will gladly return when we next visit Naples.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Luvtotravelinstyle
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, 29 March 2010
Thank you for taking time to write about your experience at the Hilton Naples. I will share your kind comments with our team members. Thank you for your recommendation & I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!
Houston
Reviewed 18 March 2010

You can tell this is an older hotel that has been renovated. We stayed on the executive floor (4th) and got the room right next to the executive lounge. If you want to sleep in in the morning, get a different room because it's noisy with all the people going in and out. The room is nothing special. The carpet is old and dirty. I know because I walked around in my white socks and the bottoms were black when I took them off. The bathroom has outdated peeling wallpaper. The hotel really shows its age in the bathroom. Old tiles, old fixtures, old tub.

The room is humid, which is weird because it didn't feel humid outside. I couldn't shake the "wet sock" feeling, and it grossed me out.

When it comes to hotels, I'm a germophobe, so we asked for an extra blanket, thinking we'd get a comforter that has been washed recently. We got one of those old, beige-colored fuzzy blankets. Though it did smell like it had been washed, it was not what I was expecting. Minus points for that.

Complimentary valet parking and no charge for self-parking.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to write about your experience at the Hilton Naples. Your review caught my attention as I was surprised to hear the rooms were not up to your standards. Our hotel team takes pride in keeping our guest rooms in pristine condition which is why we keep a rigorous schedule to deep-clean & maintain all of our guest rooms. Our hotel was 10 years young in February. The carpet in the guest rooms was replaced 2 years ago and all the carpet in common areas including the guest corridors was replaced in Dec. 2008. I have sent your remarks to our Director of Housekeeping to investigate & take any actions needed.
colorado
Reviewed 15 March 2010

Our golfing event was outstanding! With such great courses nearby, the beach and every available shopping and dining venue available, we will definitely be back to the Naples Hilton. With decades of experience in the hospitality industry, the staff here is among the finest and most accommodating and they exude a rare happiness and genuine concern for service. From beginning to end, even with last minute changes, I had not one worry and, although I was "on the job," felt on vacation myself. Right down to an upgrade for me, this property has earned high marks.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank coloradograndee
Thank You for your enthusiastic comments! Every team member feels very fortunate to have a wonderful environment to come to each day. I’m thrilled to hear that our own enthusiasm shines through in all we do. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Naples.
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 15 March 2010

The event we had at the Hilton Naples was amazing!!!!! Lisa Vinciguerra was so gracious and helpful from start to finish! The ballroom room for the reception was elegant and beautiful! The staff was exceptional and the food fantastic!

1 Thank trissy612
Thank you for recognizing Lisa & her team. Lisa works tirelessly on ensuring every detail is done to perfection. She embodies what a true hospitality professional is. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize such an important member of our Hilton Naples team.
Madison, WI
Reviewed 1 March 2010

Stayed at the Hilton Naples for 5 nights. Paid $180 a night. The hotel was clean, quit and the staff was pleasant. Very nice place, but a little stuffy for the me. While on vacation (wife, 3yo and 5 mo), the last thing I want to do is get dressed up. I would definitely stay at this hotel for business.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank DanMadison_WI
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this review, 10 March 2010
So glad you enjoyed the hotel minus the tie & button down shirt. Naples has so many activities to offer families with young children including our Sun-N-Fun Water Park, Naples Zoo, the beach, several parks & in 2011 the Children’s Museum of Naples, affectionately called C’Mon will be opening up.
Cincinnati
Reviewed 20 February 2010

We just had my sister's wedding at the Hilton and it was fabulous! Paige Simpson was a great wedding planner who ensured that every detail was taken care to make for an amazing event.

• Stayed February 2010
1 Thank SisterKT
Thank you to you & your family for choosing the Hilton Naples to host such an important event. Our wedding team, led by Paige, is top notch & I appreciate you taking the time to recognize the work she did on your sister’s wedding. We wish your sister many years of blissful happiness with her new hubby!