“Wonderful accommodations, and wonderfully accommodating staff!”
Review of Hilton Naples

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 30 March 2010

Stayed on the Executive floor, which included a delicious free breakfast of fresh berries, yogurt, cereals, as well as pastries, toast, muffins, Starbucks coffee & juices. Evening hors d'oevres were tasty too. Room had a mini-fridge, which we took advantage of. Only complaint is lack of a fan in the bathroom. Staff throughout the hotel couldn't have been nicer or more helpful; the FREE beach pkg included RIO beach chairs, towels, and a small cooler w/bottled water. There's also a free shuttle to the nearby beach, but we preferred to drive to a state pk beach, Barefoot Beach, recommended by the concierge, Hope, which was quite lovely($8 parking). Across from the hotel is an upscale mall, Waterside Shops (3 restaurants), and downtown Naples is about 5 miles south. The hotel also has free bicycles, which we didn't manage to use, but perhaps next time. Nice, quiet, heated outdoor pool & hot tub. Overall, a great hotel experience!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jfig1
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write about some of the great attractions & sites you visited during your recent stay at the Hilton Naples. I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed the Executive Concierge lounge as well as the shuttle including our Beach package. Please come back & visit again!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Naples

Reviewed 29 March 2010

Our meeting of 80+ were completely satisfied with two days of meetings. The staff was outstanding and worked with us on every requested detail. The food was exceptional and presented beautifully. The hotel staff was courteous and the account manager, catering manager and A/V gents were wonderful to work with.

1  Thank Ruthannwelko

Thank you for the kind words regarding the Hilton Naples staff. I am thrilled to read that you had such a wonderful meeting experience for both you & your attendees.

Reviewed 26 March 2010

Great service-always available, but never obtrusive. Extremely helpful and friendly. Enjoyed meeting the other guests. Recommend booking on the fourth floor. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast-bagels, cereals, pastries, fruit, juice and plenty of good company. The evening snacks were also good. Appreciated the bottled water in the room. The location was convenient with short drives to the beach, entertainment, and fifth avenue shopping. Ample parking without additional charges. Free wi-fi in rooms. I highly recommend this property. We will gladly return when we next visit Naples.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luvtotravelinstyle
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2010

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience at the Hilton Naples. I will share your kind comments with our team members. Thank you for your recommendation & I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 18 March 2010

You can tell this is an older hotel that has been renovated. We stayed on the executive floor (4th) and got the room right next to the executive lounge. If you want to sleep in in the morning, get a different room because it's noisy with all the people going in and out. The room is nothing special. The carpet is old and dirty. I know because I walked around in my white socks and the bottoms were black when I took them off. The bathroom has outdated peeling wallpaper. The hotel really shows its age in the bathroom. Old tiles, old fixtures, old tub.

The room is humid, which is weird because it didn't feel humid outside. I couldn't shake the "wet sock" feeling, and it grossed me out.

When it comes to hotels, I'm a germophobe, so we asked for an extra blanket, thinking we'd get a comforter that has been washed recently. We got one of those old, beige-colored fuzzy blankets. Though it did smell like it had been washed, it was not what I was expecting. Minus points for that.

Complimentary valet parking and no charge for self-parking.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience at the Hilton Naples. Your review caught my attention as I was surprised to hear the rooms were not up to your standards. Our hotel team takes pride in keeping our guest rooms in pristine condition which is why we keep a rigorous schedule to deep-clean & maintain all of our guest rooms. Our hotel was 10 years young in February. The carpet in the guest rooms was replaced 2 years ago and all the carpet in common areas including the guest corridors was replaced in Dec. 2008. I have sent your remarks to our Director of Housekeeping to investigate & take any actions needed.

Reviewed 15 March 2010

Our golfing event was outstanding! With such great courses nearby, the beach and every available shopping and dining venue available, we will definitely be back to the Naples Hilton. With decades of experience in the hospitality industry, the staff here is among the finest and most accommodating and they exude a rare happiness and genuine concern for service. From beginning to end, even with last minute changes, I had not one worry and, although I was "on the job," felt on vacation myself. Right down to an upgrade for me, this property has earned high marks.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank coloradograndee

Thank You for your enthusiastic comments! Every team member feels very fortunate to have a wonderful environment to come to each day. I’m thrilled to hear that our own enthusiasm shines through in all we do. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Naples.

Reviewed 15 March 2010

The event we had at the Hilton Naples was amazing!!!!! Lisa Vinciguerra was so gracious and helpful from start to finish! The ballroom room for the reception was elegant and beautiful! The staff was exceptional and the food fantastic!

1  Thank trissy612

Thank you for recognizing Lisa & her team. Lisa works tirelessly on ensuring every detail is done to perfection. She embodies what a true hospitality professional is. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize such an important member of our Hilton Naples team.

Reviewed 1 March 2010

Stayed at the Hilton Naples for 5 nights. Paid $180 a night. The hotel was clean, quit and the staff was pleasant. Very nice place, but a little stuffy for the me. While on vacation (wife, 3yo and 5 mo), the last thing I want to do is get dressed up. I would definitely stay at this hotel for business.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank DanMadison_WI
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2010

So glad you enjoyed the hotel minus the tie & button down shirt. Naples has so many activities to offer families with young children including our Sun-N-Fun Water Park, Naples Zoo, the beach, several parks & in 2011 the Children’s Museum of Naples, affectionately called C’Mon will be opening up.