“Highly Recommended”

Hilton Naples
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 30 June 2010

My stay at the Naples Hilton was fabulous. We were promptly greeted and welcomed by the reception staff . Hope, the concierge, was so helpful and friendly. She offered to call in dinner reservations, taxis and even gave us extra umbrellas for the beach.
The hotel offers complimentary beach umbrellas, coolers and chairs, bikes, water at the gym, shuttles to and from the beach and computer usage in the business center. We had members of our party stay at a neighboring hotel and they had to rent EVERYTHING. The rooms are spacious and very clean and the pool was charming.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank dean3818
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2010

I love hearing the fabulous remarks & appreciate you letting us know! The entire team at the Hilton Naples strives to make luxury affordably priced. I’m so glad to hear that we are succeeding in this endeavor. Come back & visit soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2010

As we arrived at the Hilton Naples, we were greeted by the Hilton concierge, Hope Haworth. My husband and I travel a lot for both business and pleasure and we have never met a more wonderful, accomdating concierge like Hope. Our room was great and the stay was memorable. We would definitely visit the Hilton Naples again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank karenlarry86

Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience at the Hilton Naples. I’m thrilled that your husband & you were able to enjoy yourselves. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 June 2010

My husband and I picked the Naples Hilton based on TripAdvisor reviews and were pleased with the choice. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. Our room was large, and the bed comfortable. (I wish there had been pay-per-view movies on TV, hence the room score of 4 out of 5.) The pool was lovely. The location wasn't central, but we weren't far from anywhere. I'd strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewYorkJudy
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2010

I’m thrilled to hear you were pleased with choosing the Hilton Naples to spend time away with your husband! Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay and providing your recommendation. Please let us know when you would like to return to Naples again. I’d love to welcome you back as our valued guest!

Reviewed 21 June 2010

We stayed at the Hilton Naples June 18-20th and had a wonderful experience. The location is convenient, just off 41 and Pine Ridge Road, within walking distance to the Waterside Shops and restaurants. The hotel offers complimentary valet parking which was also a nice feature. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful-- always smiling! If you want to go to the beach they offer free shuttle service with beach towels,etc. which is a nice ammenity. We stayed using the AAA rate and received complimentary hot breakfast in Shula's restaurant each day. You can have the buffet and/or ask for anything off the regular menu such as omeletes and waffles. Yum! Our room was quiet, comfortable and very clean. We were on the executive level and the afternoon snacks/drinks were a nice touch. And Nadia in the executive lounge was very nice. My only complaint and I can't really say it's a complaint because we had such a fantastic experience was that I was surprised they don't offer "pay per view" movies in the room. My husband said the Wi-Fi was so-so. Overall, this is a fantastic place to stay if you are looking for a good business hotel or a couples/family retreat away. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank snowbunnyFL

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the Hilton Naples. I appreciate you mentioning our front desk staff, as well as Nadia from our Executive Lounge & have shared your comments with them. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next getaway.

Reviewed 8 June 2010

I stayed here for two nights in May for a work meeting. My employer usually has us stay at Marriotts or Crowne Plaza, this was my first time at a Hilton.

The hotel staff seemed to be okay, the rooms just okay as well. Several people did complain that their room smelled moldy, I didn't notice it in my room only in the hallway. My room overlooked some pottery store, not the best view. Also the curtain in the room didn't close all the way, couldn't make the room dark enough.

My major complaints are about the restruant:

1) on the first night we were sitting at the bar, the waitress served us our drinks and never came back to ask it we would like another....we would've. She just walked over and dropped the check off. Not separate checks either, like 6 women would all be on the same check. When we asked her to split it since we needed to put it on our individual expense accounts she acted put out.
2) the next night we were sitting in the bar and they had free appititzer things, well some guy off the street came in and ordered water and ate the free food and was just a bother most of the evening....
3) later that evening we ate at Shulas. The food was great but the service was BAD, we had to basically beg our waitress to refill our drinks. She didn't stop once at our table and check on us without us stopping her.

I emailed Hilton to let them know about my experience. They forwarded it the Naples Hilton and someone there emailed me that they would give my complaints to the manager of Shulas and that they would contact me....well they never have! And that is what I find MOST irratating!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank nurselissa
LoveNaples09, Director of Marketing at Hilton Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2010

I appreciate your attempts in letting our staff know where we proved to be less than satisfactory. I apologize that you were not contacted after your complaint was made and am looking into where the breakdown in communication happened as our General Managers at both Hilton & Shula’s take our guest comments very seriously and always respond to any complaint or compliment.

Please let me know if you are ever planning to come to Naples again. I would love the opportunity to have you as our guest once again. Our team would like another chance to dazzle you!

Reviewed 4 June 2010

Stayed here for New Years Eve 2009. While there were many parties going on that evening, my wife and I were able to enjoy a romantic stay without the rowdy noise to be expected on that night. At dinner at Shula's. located right in the Hotel. While still a chain, the meal was great.

I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lammyleap

Thank you for ringing in the New Year with our team. I’m so glad to hear you & your wife enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Naples.

Reviewed 22 May 2010

I stayed for an an entire week and loved each day returning to this great hotel. It is everything you expect from a Hilton and more. Clean spacious rooms, comfy beds, free HBO and very nice staff. I liked the fact that you could buy water, soda and snacks right at the reception all around the clock. Free internet was fast and never went down. The fitness center has lots of cardio machines and come free weights. The pool area is comparatively small, but nice and the jaccuzzi an even better way to relax. Free bike rental is a plus given the size of Naples (be early - it is first come, first serve). Cleaning personal was incredibly great, but a little noisy in the morning. Breakfast was pricey but of high standard. Location is close to the sea and has several convenience stores nearby.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank avmaier

Thank you for taking the time to write about your week at in Naples. I’m thrilled you were able to use the fitness center, pool & complimentary bikes during your visit. I am so glad you enjoyed the room & location. I certainly hope to welcome you back in the near future.