“Great hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 19 March 2013

After reading quite many Trip Advisor reviews for hotels in Naples and nearby area, La Quinta seemed to be the only choice – very good reviews at reasonable price.
I have to say I’m very happy with overall experience. Late Check in was very fast and staff were very polite and helpful. Room was clean, comfortable beds, fridge, good (Free) WIFI and continental breakfast. Location is great, especially if you need short stay and is close to Interstate I-75.
We would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Was in Naples overnight last month and we stayed, me and 2 of my employees, at the La Quinta hotel. Nice free breakfast buffet with make-your-own waffles. Nice big room, flat screen TV, huge bathroom!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper story room facing the pool area, less traffic noise
Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2013

We were in search of a reasonable place to stay for 1 night and thanks to the reviews found here, we chose La Quinta and we were so pleased. The room was VERY clean. The amenities were all that we needed--good towels, TV, shampoo, coffee maker. Internet was fast. Breakfast was good. Only 1 small observation. When the AC unit came on, it was a bit loud. It was well priced. We recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

I have been skeptical of La Quinta ever since my first horrific experience (why I joined trip advisor) in New Jersey. This La Quinta was different; the hotel was recently updated and everything was quite nice. The furnishings, beds, TVs, pictures, bedding, towels were all good for a middle tier hotel. I would definitely stay here again; Naples is overpriced from Feb.-April and this place, though outside of town, is a bargain.

A few quirks; the dining area is way too small; one elevator for entire hotel is insufficient; rooms small; nonexistent travel soaps/Shampoos. No big deal considering wifi is very strong and this place has the nicest carpeted stairs I have seen!

Good place indeed!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 22 February 2013

From the time we ck in everything was awesome, Dianee (Danni)front desk to the very sweet housekeepers to the AGM Stefan Mende,( made copy's for me for my work) Being in the hotel and hospitality business for nearly 30 years...Please visit these amazing folks in Naples...
Thank you and we will return....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Nice sized clean room for a good price in an otherwise high $ area. Beds comfortable, new carpet. Lots of lamps, I liked that. Sink is in a strange place, located right by door, if you open the door and you're at the sink, be sure to have clothes on. In reading reviews, they must have some plumbing problems, our toilet made strange noises all nite. Reported problem to staff when checked out. Didn't partake of breakfast so don't know what it was like. Overall, good experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Great Service Good rates. Recommend if you are staying in this area. Central location to Naples Marco Island, and right next to I-75. Good restaurants are only a short drive away.

Employees are super nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business