“Awesome Staff & Hotel!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Ellijay, Georgia, USA
“Awesome Staff & Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

My trip was very stressful but upon arriving at the hotel check-in was easy and quick. The hotel is very well maintained very clean and decorative. Our room was great, comfortable bed & pillows! Would highly suggest staying at this location, the staff is very accomodating, professional & excellent customer service. I can assure you, my husband & I will definately stay here again if our travels require going to Naples. I have stayed at many La Quinta Hotels because we travel with our pets and they have always had pleasant staff and clean rooms. The breakfast was great, plenty to choose from. I can't say enough good things about my stay here because it really was a pleasant experience. Within 30 minutes you can be at the beach or the mall. Not a bad location. It does have gas stations and a Cracker Barrel Restaurant, Taco Bell, Subway and McDonalds very close or within walking distance to hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

Great value, very clean, good beds. Great place to stay on the way to the Keys or South Florida. Only odd thing - I booked and prepaid ahead and at check in was not asked for any sort of ID. Maybe just me but seemed odd.

• Stayed May 2013
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

This property is well kept and clean.Breakfast was very good.Pool area was clean and staff polite and helpful.We had no complaints.I would stay here again.At the time we went in May 2013 there was alot of construction going on in the area making the hotel a bit tricky to find.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Birmingham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stopped of here on our way from Tampa for the Everglades and booked 2 double rooms for the night which were great value for money. It was around 8pm when we arrived and the rooms were both spacious and clean. We popped along to the petrol station over the road and picked up some beers and wine and OH had a take out from Taco bell which we went and sat around the pool with. It was really lovely and peaceful and just what we needed after a busy day in Busch gardens and a long drive.
There was plenty to chose from for breakfast the next morning, fresh waffles, fruit, toast, bagles, cereals etc.
We spent the day driving through the everglades on our way to South Beach which was fantastic.
I would highly recommend this trip to escape the noise of orlando or Miami and this hotel is certainly a good stop of place that offers excellent value for money

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

When I started looking for hotels I chose to go with a mid range price, hoping to save money, and that the place was decent. I was in for a great surprise upon our arrival. The room with the king size bed is huge. The room is clean and very tastefully decorated with wood furniture (new, not old), a flat screen TV, a comfortable reading chair, and a work desk and chair. The rugs look new. The bathroom is very clean and I was surprised that the towels are soft and actually white, not like in other hotels where the towels look like they've been used to clean cars (I usually travel with my own towels, but don't need them here). The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of cereals, toast, bagels, juices, tea and coffee, eggs, and even a waffle maker. The hotel is close (2 minute walk) to Dunkin Donuts, Taco Bell, McDonalds for late night snacks, but they also have a small shop in the lobby where you can get anything from medication, toiletries, chips, soda and even frozen dinners like Lean Cuisine. This hotel has set the tone for our stay, and so far we are loving everything about Naples!

Room Tip: Rooms with a king size bed are very spacious and tastefully decorated. The rooms are super clean...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Antioch07
Mascoutah, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

We picked this location, due to its closeness to the Everglades, but soon found it was a drive to all area attractions, through construction no less. But, this was our mistake, the hotel was very clean and the pool and fitness center was great. Our room was nice, clean and quiet. Like every other hotel, I find the breakfast area to small to seat everyone and the hotels (not just this one) don't do a very good job keeping the kids out of the fitness area. But this hotel was nice, priced great and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple