“nice and convenient”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #29 of 59 Hotels in Naples
A TripAdvisor Member
Sarasota, Florida, USA
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The hotel had newly remodeled rooms that were very nice and comfortable. I chose this hotel for the convenience of being located right at Alligator Alley to make my trip to the Port Of Miami a fast and convenient one. The beds were pillow top and very comfortable, and this was the primary reason I chose this hotel.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Pet friendly, clean, and updated. Always my first choice.Most LA Quint as are conveniently located and very pleasant to stay at. The little breakfast is a nice bonus, or most are located near an alternate restaurant out fast food spot. Great for a simple solution.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

As a frequent guest at La Qunita's across the country this hotel is since the update is one the better ...

As for service since I have stayed many times here over the years it has improved greatly. The issues with this hotel is security.

Certain guests who smoke may leave the locked doors ajar for their convenience. Some may smoke other cigarettes.

My suggestion is also better lighting at night for safety of guests with pets or simply others cannot be seen when parking away from the building.

I have no problem reporting to the staff ANY issue and when asked by survey my opinion I say what I mean and mean what I say as with any other issues .

For the price and for my convenience this hotel has improved over the last 5 years and it is with us . We need to report or write to staff or how will they know ? Change comes with positive suggestions and so I will continue to go to this hotel and recommend to anyone who has a pet for my money it well worth it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stayed here one night as my base for tours from Everglades City. This was the best value on my whole trip to Florida. At about half the price , this place beats the heck out of Ramada and other overly expensive places I was forced to stay at on this trip.. A basic chain, hotel, the rooms were clean and spacious, the staff friendly and accommodating . The A/C worked perfectly ( a Northwesterner could die in this climate !!! ) . Best of all , breakfast was included and was exceptional with a wide range of foods , cereal , several kinds of toast, eggs, juices and cook your own waffles ! Easy on to the freeway, Such a great value. Hail La Quinta !!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The staff was very nice and helpful. We were brock down for two days with our truck and the staff was very understanding with our situation. We were able to stay in the same room until truck was repaired. The place is very dog friendly, and the rooms were clean and comfortable .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The rooms are average, but the beds are comfortable, the TV's are HD, the microwave and fridge worked great, and the A/C only cuts out when the power goes off in a thunderstorm. Now, the rooms could be a little cleaner (hint, hint, staff!), but the day and night managers did a great job making our stay very pleasant.Oh, one thing does need to be addressed; steer clear of the gypsy construction crews. They are bad news no matter where you go.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business