“WOW! Best kept secret!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Naples
“WOW! Best kept secret!!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I was a little weary upon arrival at the hotel. The girl at the front desk was training and her trainer wasn't very helpful.

Once we got through the check in process we got to our room. WOW! Was I impressed!!!! The room was huge and the décor was very modern contemporary. It had an entire sitting area with a couch as well as a chair and then another chair. I told my husband that the only thing they could do to improve the room is put a simple curtain to separate the sleeping area from the bathroom so the light doesn't come through as much. Other than that.... I was totally impressed with this hotel and I would stay here any time I'm in the area and definitely would recommend it to EVERYONE that is looking for someplace to stay! It's a great value!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 7Denver17

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I was very pleased with the quietness and easy access to the hotel. I liked the restaurant and shopping. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly and helpful.
I am a member of La Quinta and I am always satisfied and pleased when I stay at this hotel chain.
I can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Over all we had a wonderful experience at your hotel, however our main complaint is that the bathroom was not clean.There was hair on the floor and tub as well as the tub did not appear clean. I cleaned it myself and sprayed it with disinfectant.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 September 2013

The hotel had newly remodeled rooms that were very nice and comfortable. I chose this hotel for the convenience of being located right at Alligator Alley to make my trip to the Port Of Miami a fast and convenient one. The beds were pillow top and very comfortable, and this was the primary reason I chose this hotel.

Naples, Florida, USA
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Pet friendly, clean, and updated. Always my first choice.Most LA Quint as are conveniently located and very pleasant to stay at. The little breakfast is a nice bonus, or most are located near an alternate restaurant out fast food spot. Great for a simple solution.

Hudson
Reviewed 5 September 2013

As a frequent guest at La Qunita's across the country this hotel is since the update is one the better ...

As for service since I have stayed many times here over the years it has improved greatly. The issues with this hotel is security.

Certain guests who smoke may leave the locked doors ajar for their convenience. Some may smoke other cigarettes.

My suggestion is also better lighting at night for safety of guests with pets or simply others cannot be seen when parking away from the building.

I have no problem reporting to the staff ANY issue and when asked by survey my opinion I say what I mean and mean what I say as with any other issues .

For the price and for my convenience this hotel has improved over the last 5 years and it is with us . We need to report or write to staff or how will they know ? Change comes with positive suggestions and so I will continue to go to this hotel and recommend to anyone who has a pet for my money it well worth it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stayed here one night as my base for tours from Everglades City. This was the best value on my whole trip to Florida. At about half the price , this place beats the heck out of Ramada and other overly expensive places I was forced to stay at on this trip.. A basic chain, hotel, the rooms were clean and spacious, the staff friendly and accommodating . The A/C worked perfectly ( a Northwesterner could die in this climate !!! ) . Best of all , breakfast was included and was exceptional with a wide range of foods , cereal , several kinds of toast, eggs, juices and cook your own waffles ! Easy on to the freeway, Such a great value. Hail La Quinta !!!!