“Good location & nice rooms”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Romeo, Michigan
“Good location & nice rooms”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This La Quinta is right off I 75 for an easy on and off. Nice clean place with comfortable beds. One of the best things about this hotel is the personal. Everyone was over the top (in a good way) to make sure we had a nice stay. The free breakfast was good too.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dorrie1949

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
FLORIDA
Reviewed 14 January 2014

After reading some of the reviews, I was a little concerned. But I found the hotel to be in much better shape than many had stated. I had a 1st floor room near the fitness center. Our room was very quite, the bed was comfortable & was in very god shape. the room was clean & smelled fresh. We loved the 12 pm check out time.

I was in town to visit with family, they were in a more expensive suite hotel & it need much more TLC, than this hotel did. I would highly recommend this location. It is clean, in a good area, the staff is friendly.

Room Tip: I enjoyed our 1st floor room
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FLORIDASIB
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I needed an inexpensive hotel room to simply get a night's rest after spending the day in Naples and prior to returning home the following day. It was quiet enough and comfortable without any frills to speak of (particularly an extremely blah breakfast and terrible coffee). All in all, it fit what I needed for the night, which as a place to sleep.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Raphael12
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I booked through Hotwire - BAD IDEA! When I arrived at the hotel they put me on the 4th floor - which was ALL smoking. Mind you, I had my 3 year old son accompanying me. I asked the front desk if the entire hotel was smoking - she said that they made the switch to non-smoking (entire hotel) two days ago. However, the entire hotel smelled of smoke, especially the 4th floor. My eyes were watering and my throat was itching after a few hours in the hotel. I called Hotwire 3 different times - they were extremely rude and would not help me switch or transfer to a fully NON SMOKING hotel. I then spoke to the lady at the front desk. She was kind enough to put us on the first floor immediately after I had complained a few times. She explained that even though they switched to non smoking there were still rooms that were booked before the switch in which guests were allowed to smoke. It was a GREAT way to pacify me for the time being.
The second night in the hotel the first floor was filled with smoke and there were beer cans scattered all over out side. Definitely not a place where I want to keep my son. I will NEVER stay at a La Quinta again. I will also NEVER be booking through Hotwire again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank katiebugg
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The room was a good size. It was clean. The bed was very comfortable. The room needs an update but beyond that it was nice. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was simple but not bad for being included. Located near the highway and some restaurants was nice as well.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Newington, Connecticut
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed for 1 night at the La Quinta Inn & Suite Naples East. Not a bad hotel, not a fabulous place either. Our room was neat and clean - BUT our bathroom had "hair" on the floor and the shower curtain was pretty dirty too (gross)! There is a complimentary breakfast available - not bad. Pool area is clean - ask for pool towels at the front desk. Also, the hotel is easy to find - and close to the on/off ramps of highway. Finally, while the hotel offers free wifi, they do not offer a computer area for those guests. All in all like I wrote previously not a bad place, not a great place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple