“All you could hope for from an interstate hotel.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples East (I-75)
Ranked #34 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Long Beach, Mississippi
“All you could hope for from an interstate hotel.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Good location at the southern end of Naples just before hitting Alligator Alley. Tucked in behind a new Mcdonald's , the hotel offers peace and quiet just off of the Interstate. Breakfast was the normal hot fare, but the breakfast area was a bit nicer than many hotels. Staff was friendly as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I thought the hotel was awesome from top to bottom . the staff was very rude and not professional. this was not the first time that we stayed at your hotel and had a problem with the staff... higher qualified staff would be a must for my return.. we stay in a hotel about seventy five times a year for business and pleasure.. I think you guys are almost there...What a shame that your staff is the deciding factor for our non-return status. colledge kids and business degreed individuals are the best for these jobs.. be blessed and I am sure that you will find this surey helpful!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank toddg758
Miami, Florida, USA
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Good staff and very decent room. The free breakfast is always a plus and my wife and I like the area very much. The hotel was recently renovated and look pretty modern. Always lots of parking even on holidays. It's driving distance to many places and has good freeway access (I-75).

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank josemG4460HA
Naples
Reviewed 4 July 2014

First of all this hotel was given a three star on Hotwire and it should have been a one star. Our first room was on the third floor. As soon as we opened the door the room smelled like smoke. We were told the hotel is all nonsmoking. It was small and had two double beds. My two children had trouble fitting never mind my husband and I. It was dirty, had no refrigerator, and our ice bucket was missing. Then my daughter went to use the bathroom and the floor was wet and there was still human waste in the toilet. We complained to front desk and they moved us to the first floor. The room didn't smell and seemed a little cleaner. I went to use the bathroom and there was a cockroach on the floor! That was it-we left! We have stayed at la Quinta hotels before but this one was terrible. Also there were dogs everywhere!

• Stayed July 2014

2 Thank Jennyrose3
Reviewed 1 July 2014

It was so nasty. I found roaches crawling in and out of the fridge and mind you it was empty. I tried calling the desk and the phone sounded like it probably had bugs in it too it did not work. When I finally get downstairs the clerk tells me oh they must have left the fridge open as if that makes it better. He says well I can't move you tonight would a discount make you happy $20 bucks no it didn't make me happy. Then he proceeded to hand me ROACH Spray and a spray Cleaner so that I the guest can kill them and he says I recommend you spray the room. I finally get moved the next day and to top it all off is found a roach on my luggage. Will never stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Naples, Florida, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Found this to be an excellent hotel, both quality and price. As dog owners this hotel was a real bonus, no cost for the dog and easy acceptance of our pet. Switching to La Quinta for future hotel needs.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Blue Ridge, Georgia
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Excellent stay, two minor problems - toilet stuck and ran a lot and the door lock didn't always operate correctly but since we had 2 dogs with us, we declined to ask to have it repaired. Centrally located but the access from I-75 is confusing and can be inconvenient depending on the direction you are coming from.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family